↬ Chapter 1 ↫

Y/N's POV

I let out a frustrated huff and stare at the blank A3 page in my art book. My mind is completely blank and I can't come up with a single idea for my big project piece. It's been 3 lessons already since we've gotten the project assigned to us and I don't know what I'm doing.

I pack my pencils and paintbrushes back into my pencil case as the bell rings, releasing us for lunch. Our teacher waves us off. As I begin to walk past her desk, she calls my name. I look up.

"Yes Ms Kiko?" I reply. She clasps her hands together. "How are you going with your project? You did seem quite frustrated today," She asks. I hesitate for a second. "Sorry, my pencil wasn't cooperating this lesson," I lie stupidly. She raises an eyebrow at my answer. I let a forced grin appear on my face. "Are you one hundred percent sure?" She questions. I nod.

When she realises I won't say anything else, she sighs. "Just remember that it isn't due till the end of this semester, so you have quite some time to work on it. If you need any help, let me know okay?" She says. "I will, thanks Ms Kiko," I reply.

--

I walk down the crowded hallway, thinking about my stupid project. 'How am I supposed to draw something that has changed my life or persepctive on something? What kind of stupid topic is that? Like what the f-'

Before I know it, I bump into someone, quite harshly, and our books have spread across the tiled floor. "I'm so sorry, I didn't see where I was going." I blurt out an apology as I quickly pick up my textbooks. "No, it's okay. I wasn't watching where I was going," the person replies. We both look up at the same time and I meet the gaze of a silver haired boy with golden brown eyes. I feel my face flush with embarrasment as I collect my pencil case.

"You're really talented," he comments. I look at his hands to find that he's holding my artbook, admiring my realism art piece that we did a few weeks ago in class. I did a sketch of my favourite animal. I feel my face go hot again. "Oh thank you," I say and he hands me the A3 book of paper.

He laughs warmly. "No problem, I'm Sugawara, Sugawara Koshi by the way," He says, holding out his hand. "I'm (L/n), (L/n) (Y/n)," I reply and shake his hand. "Again I'm so sorry. I don't know what's going on with me today," I add, shaking my head at myself. "Like I said, no problem at all. It happens to everyone." He says and smiles, his face radiating happiness. I smile back.

I notice that he has an angel-like appearance and a birthmark under his left eye. His smile was happy and warm. "Well, nice meeting you. I have to get going to practice. See you around?" He questions. "Oh, nice meeting you too. See you around," I answer and we part ways.

///

Suga's POV

"Suga, you're late," Coach Ukai says as I run through the sliding door, adjusting my knee paddings.

"Gomen," I apologise and bow. I quickly join my teammates on the floor, who've already started their warm ups.

"You okay Suga? You look flustered," Daichi says to me, gesturing to my face. "Sorry, I just bumped into someone in the hallway," I reply, recalling the accident that occured 10 minutes ago.

'I'm gonna be late, I'm gonna be late,' I repeatedly think as I quickly make my way through the hallway. As I turn around the corner, I bump into someone and our books fly out of our hands. "I'm so sorry, i didn't see where I was going," the person says quickly.

"No it's okay," I reply, grabbing my textbooks. "I wasn't watching where I was going either."  We look up at the same time and I meet the gaze of a (h/l) (h/c) girl with (e/c) eyes. My face heats up a little and I notice hers does too.

I pick up her large art book and admire a realism art piece of  a(n) (f/animal). "Thank you," she replies and I hand her the book. "No problem, I'm Sugawara, Sugawara Koushi by the way," I say, holding out my hand. "I'm (L/n), (L/n) (Y/n)," she replies and she shakes it.

"I wasn't focused on where I was going and our books went flying everywhere." I stretch my legs and arms. "Who was it?" Asahi asked. "I didn't know who she was," I answer. "Ooooh, a she," Noya and Tanaka chime in unison, snickering.

My face heats up slowly and Daichi just laughs. I punch him lightly and shake my head. "Does Suga-senpai have a crush?" Hinata says, beaming. "What? No, I barely even know her," I reply, my face hot.

You can't have a crush on someone you've just met, right?

(A/N)
Hello! Sorry this is super short! I didn't want to write too much in the first chapter.
The story seems quite boring now but I promise it'll get better!!
How are you enjoying my story so far? Boring, exciting, shit,good? Please let me know what you think. Any feedback is appreciated.
Thank you! - A
*unedited*