🪐:One

Awsten smiled as he saw Ottos puke colored van. Awsten quickly put his suitcases in the trunk wanting to be out of the airport already.
He climbed in the back door seeing a new face in the back of the car.

"Hey, Awsten! How was your flight?" Lucas asked turning around in his seat.

"It was al-alright, fe-few scr-screaming kids." He nodded glancing over at the new boy.

"I missed you bud!" Otto yelled from the driver's seat as he glanced at the blue-haired boy out of the review mirror.

"I mis-missed you too." Awsten smiled at the curly-haired boy. Jawn turned around in the passenger's seat.

"Awsten that's Geoff. He's our new recruit friend." The redhead motioned to the boy with fluffy brown hair next to him.

"Hey Awsten," Geoff smiled waving a little at the boy next to him.

"Hi Ge-Geoff," Awsten giggled kinda wanting to be his friend right away. "Hey, Tra-Travis What are yo-you read-reading?"

"Uhm, just like. Yeah no." He put his bookmark in showing Awsten the cover of the book.

"How about some tunes?" Otto said obnoxiously loud as he turned on the radio. Semi-swerving into the other lane.

"Woah there babes." Jawn chuckled taking the aux cord. Jawn put the cord into his headphone jack then we heard the intro to Using You by Mars Argo.

"Ooooh, Awstens favorite." Lucas teased hearing the music come out of the speakers.
The group of boys started singing loudly to one of their favorite songs.
Erupting in giggles as Travis spoke up at the end of the song.

"Otto, I'm uh cold. Could you roll up the windows?" Travis asked looking up from his book.

"I got you, Travis," Lucas smiled as he took off his grey hoodie handing it to Travis.

"Why don't you all ju-just fu-fuck already." Awsten laughed used to his two friends being like this.

"It's not that simple," Travis huffed drowning in the blonde boy's hoodie.

"Here what about this song?" Jawn chuckled and turned on This Is My Hair by Alaska. In all for real-ness that was Otto's song.

After the song was over the group of friends told some stories from when Awsten still lived in California.
Geoff laughed along like he'd been their friends the whole time. He kept sneaking looks at the blue-haired boy. Every once in awhile the blue-haired boy looking at Geoff.
Everyone knew it was that time of the night as Otto pulled into the 7/11 parking lot.