two.

third person's pov

taehyung and momo left the house, making sure to take the keys and money and lock the door properly.

❝where's she?❞ taehyung asked, looking at momo.

❝right there!❞ momo said, pointing at the black car coming towards their direction.

❝hey, baby,❞ nayeon smiled, pecking momo's lips.

❝happy birthday, honeybear!❞ nayeon smiled, hugging taehyung tight.

❝thankie!❞ taehyung giggled.

❝let's keep him, momo. why let him get a mate?❞ nayeon said, hugging taehyung tighter.

❝nayeon!❞ taehyung whined.

❝want a mate,❞ taehyung pouted.

❝what if i don't get one? what if i don't like him that way?❞ taehyung frowned.

❝you'll get one. and about not liking him, i promise you will. like dahyun and i were fooling around and i thought i liked her—❞

❝that's enough,❞ nayeon said, wrapping a protective arm around momo's waist, pulling momo close to her body.

❝you're mine,❞ nayeon said.

❝of course,❞ momo grinned, kissing nayeon softly.

❝moms, let's go!❞ taehyung whined.

❝did you call us moms?❞ nayeon asked and taehyung nodded.

❝that's so cute! so now i have authority to make you reject your mate if he's a douche!❞ nayeon said and taehyung rolled his eyes.

❝let's go now!❞

☆☆☆

they walked into the club, finding their friends there. they saw yoongi on hoseok's lap, making out and taehyung giggled.

❝horny couple!❞ taehyung called out and jimin ran towards him.

❝babybear!❞ jimin called out, picking taehyung up and twirling him.

❝my soulmate!❞ jimin grinned, looking at taehyung.

❝momo.❞

❝jimin.❞

they bowed at each other and jimin held taehyung's hand, glaring at momo.

they have had feuds.

❝happy birthday, bear,❞ seokjin smiled, hugging taehyung.

❝aren't we wolves? why do you all call me honeybear or bear?❞ taehyung asked, blinking.

❝you're just really adorable. like a teddy bear!❞ hoseok said and taehyung giggled.

❝hobi hoba!❞ taehyung said, hugging hoseok tight.

❝yoonie!❞ taehyung cooed, pecking yoongi's cheek who just whined and moved away.

taehyung really admired and respected yoongi as his hyung. he was definitely taehyung's inspiration.

❝namu hyungie!❞ taehyung squealed, jumping on namjoon.

❝so they all get this special treatment? you even kissed yoongi! where's my soulmate kiss?!❞ jimin frowned.

❝you know i love you, jiminie!❞ taehyung pouted.

❝and he's my soulmate,❞ momo said, hugging taehyung tight.

❝we'll see,❞ jimin rolled his eyes.

❝can we drink and eat already?❞ taehyung said.

❝papa gave me money. he said to give it you, jinnie hyung,❞ taehyung said, giving seokjin the money.

❝why him? doesn't your dad trust me? your soulmate?❞ jimin asked, raising his eyebrow.

❝jiminie! i know you're my soulmate! so is momoring! seokjin hyungie is the oldest and responsible!❞ taehyung whined.

❝stop getting jealous over me now! let's party already!❞ taehyung pouted and jimin nodded.

❝fine! i still don't like somo much,❞ jimin grumbled.

❝it's momo, jimjam,❞ momo rolled her eyes and taehyung sighed.

❝it's jimin, dumbo,❞ jimin said.

❝okay! stop fighting! get drunk and eat food!❞ seokjin said and everyone joined in.

---
thoughts?

i love you x