four.

third person's pov

❝so you're actually thirty?❞ taehyung asked, sitting beside jeongguk on the couch.

❝yes. definitely,❞ jeongguk nodded.

❝what do you do?❞ taehyung asked, pretty unfazed by the man's age.

❝wait—so you aren't rejecting me because of my age?❞ jeongguk asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

❝what kind of dumb fuck would do that?❞ taehyung asked, raising his eyebrows.

❝i don't know,❞ jeongguk mumbled and shrugged.

❝so what do you do?❞ taehyung asked.

❝own this club—❞

❝cool!❞

❝—and twenty-other other restaurants, six clubs and a few companies,❞ jeongguk completed.

❝fuck me, daddy,❞ taehyung said.

❝wait—you're the jeon jeongguk of the jeon corporations!❞ taehyung gasped.

❝yes,❞ jeongguk nodded.

❝look, if you just want my money then—❞

❝listen up, alpha. i am not some short term gold digger. i want your time, love, affection, respect and cock. the moment i feel like i'm not getting any of that, i'm leaving regardless of whether you're a billionaire,❞ taehyung said, straddling jeongguk.

❝oh,❞ jeongguk mumbled, looking at taehyung.

❝also, my dad works as the managing head in your company. he earns well too,❞ taehyung shrugs.

❝what's his name?❞ jeongguk asked, looking at taehyung who was sitting on his lap.

❝kim minhyuk,❞ taehyung said and jeongguk nodded.

❝also, you said you were a model?❞ jeongguk asked.

❝yep!❞ taehyung nodded.

❝what kind of modelling do you do?❞ jeongguk asked, looking at taehyung.

❝high fashion clothes. they also use just my hands sometimes,❞ taehyung shrugged.

❝m good with my hands, you know?❞ taehyung smirked, biting his lip.

❝you can cook?❞ jeongguk asked and taehyung facepalmed.

❝i can give you good handjobs,❞ taehyung sighed.

❝oh,❞ jeongguk looked away flustered.

❝now, c'mere,❞ taehyung mumbled, holding jeongguk's jaw and making him look up.

taehyung smashed his lips on jeongguk's, kissing him passionately.

❝the experience would be better if you closed your eyes and kissed back,❞ taehyung said, pulling away.

❝why are they staring at us? or glaring at me?❞ jeongguk asked, looking behind taehyung.

taehyung looked behind, waving at them with his boxy smile. they waved back with a smile, but glared at jeongguk immediately after.

❝let's go meet them!❞ taehyung said, getting up.

❝who are they?❞

❝people i've known almost all my life and whose approval you need to claim me,❞ taehyung said and jeongguk fixed his suit.

❝hello,❞ jeongguk smiled at them.

❝i saw you weren't kissing back. do you have any other arrangements regarding intercourse or are you just a douche?❞ yoongi asked, narrowing his eyes.

a beta saying all this kinda hurt alpha jeongguk's ego.

❝you are in no position to call me a douche, beta,❞ jeongguk spoke with his alpha voice and yoongi cowered away, hiding behind jimin.

❝who are you using the alpha tone on, huh?❞ hoseok stepped ahead.

❝why were you pushing tae away,❞ hoseok asked.

taehyung was trying to speak but the others kept stopping him.

❝i thought he'd reject me,❞ jeongguk said.

❝why? did you want him to reject you because you have another partner, huh?❞ momo asked, looking at jeongguk.

❝no. because i'm thirty and we have a ten year age gap!❞

❝and—wait what?!❞

---
thoughts?

i love you x