seven.

third person's pov

it had been almost three weeks of them hanging out and getting to know each other and taehyung was sad.

because jeongguk still hadn't marked him.

he didn't expect jeongguk to just pin him to the wall and fuck—although he wouldn't mind that—but some sort of affection was needed.

he was an omega after all. he did want his alpha's comfort, warmth and love.

they hadn't even kissed properly in the two weeks.

right now, taehyung was on his way to jeongguk's office to give him the cake he baked.

it was a two layered chocolate cake, filled with italian meringue and frosted with nutella buttercream.

taehyung loved cooking and baking. he loved making new things.

he wanted to do all that for his alpha too.

taehyung walked into the building, going straight to the elevator.

❝excuse me!❞

taehyung turned around to see a male in a suit.

❝jack?!❞ taehyung asked, smiling.

the male, jack, smiled and nodded.

❝i didn't realize it was you,❞ jack said.

❝you work here?❞ taehyung asked and jack nodded.

❝so jeongguk is your boss?❞

❝no no. i work here. just in the fashion department. so i don't report directly to him,❞ jack said and taehyung nodded.

❝that's nice! can you show me where his office is?❞ taehyung asked and jack nodded.

they went upstairs, making small talk and talking about ivy.

❝just go straight and to the left. you'll see just one office there,❞ jack said and taehyung nodded.

after exchanging numbers quickly, taehyung went on his way.

he knocked first wanting to suprise jeongguk.

❝come in.❞

taehyung walked inside, containing his giggles as he saw jeongguk's shocked face.

❝hi!❞ taehyung giggled, keeping the bag of cake on the table and plopping down on jeongguk's lap.

❝what brings you by, tae?❞ jeongguk asked taehyung who was fixing his tie by straddling him.

❝can't i come see my super reach mate in his fancy ass office?❞ taehyung pouted.

❝of course you can,❞ jeongguk chuckled.

❝i brought cake for you!❞ taehyung grinned, pulling out a box.

❝which one is it?❞ jeongguk asked, leaning forward.

❝a chocolate cake with italian meringue between the layers, nutella buttercream and has a ferrero on top,❞ taehyung said.

❝a what?❞ jeongguk blinked.

❝i baked a chocolate cake.❞

❝oh! that's nice!❞ jeongguk said, taking a bite.

❝it's really good!❞ jeongguk said, smiling.

❝why aren't you having more?❞ taehyung pouted.

❝i'll get fat,❞ jeongguk said, wiping his mouth with a tissue.

❝hey! it's okay to be fat,❞ taehyung rolled his eyes.

❝i like my body as it is,❞ jeongguk shrugged and taehyung nodded.

❝i mean it is hot,❞ taehyung smirked, placing his hands on jeongguk's abdomen.

he slowly leaned in as jeongguk moved back.

taehyung held onto jeongguk's shoulders, leaning more as jeongguk kept moving back.

and finally the chair slipped and they fell.

jeongguk held onto taehyung's hips as they fell.

❝i don't even know why i try knowing you'd reject me over and over again! i don't what's there to get to know more! i know everything about you from your family to your first pet!❞ taehyung said, getting up.

❝you know everything about me too! do you have someone else, jeongguk? if there is, please just reject me completely. i wanna be happy. even if it with my second chance,❞ taehyung said, his eyes getting teary.

❝if i repel you so much, just...just tell me, please...❞ taehyung said, hanging his head low.

❝i know you take time to open up but it's almost three weeks and o can't get a kiss...or even a peck...❞ taehyung sobbed.

❝m tired of waiting around, jeongguk...❞ taehyung said, turning around and leaving.

---
thoughts?

i love you x