Chapter 9

Joes POV

I was mad, mad that someone ruined my night with you. I almost had you, almost. Everything was going great until someone just had to ruin it.

I took my hand off of you, already missing your warmth, and grabbed my shirt off the floor, putting it on as I walked towards the door. I'm going to make them pay for ruining my- our night. I opened the door, immediately my blood went cold. Standing there in front of me was...

Beck

I was frozen, thousands of thoughts running through my head. "Joe?" Beck said, with that sweet, velvet voice.

What
The
Fuck

"Uh Joe are you okay?" Another voice said. I shook my head and looked down, not seeing Beck anymore, but seeing another figure in front of me.

Oh, it was Paco

"Hey, everything okay?" I asked, knowing the truth. Whenever Paco came to my door it always meant one thing, he was running away. "Is it Jeff again?" I asked, seeing the truth in his eyes. He nodded and asked if he could come in, which I allowed him to.

You think after Ron, Claudia wouldn't repeat the same mistake, but unfortunately she has. Couple of months later after Ron's death, she met Jeff.

"Can I come in?" Paco asked, looking up at me with desperation. It's a look I know too well. I turned around and saw you already adjusted yourself back to normal, making it look like I wasn't just giving you the time of your life 30 seconds ago. You gave me a small smile, but I could tell there was something wrong.

You looked at your phone before gathering your belonging, lastly putting your coat on. You told me that it was getting late and you had to go to work early tomorrow. All I did was simply nod, focusing on your expression the whole time. You were uncomfortable.

You told me that you would text me later, but I doubt it. Before you walked out the door, you turned to me and said, "Thanks for tonight, we should do it again." You smiled at me before you turned around, walking away as I watched your figure disappear.

After you were out of sight, I closed the door and started to walk towards my bookcase, seeing if I had any books Paco would like. As I searched for a book, I put my thumb to my lips, still feeling the warmth of yours that were on mine just moments ago.

If only Paco hadn't interrupted, I would have claimed you, made you mine. But I do wonder, what was your expression earlier? Did you start to regret what we were doing? Were you starting think it was a mistake?

Am I a mistake to you (y/n)?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n

You guys asked for it, so here's another update! I just wanted to thank you guys for the likes, follows, and the hilarious comments. I would have updated sooner, but I've been pretty busy lately, very sorry about that. I'm glad you guys are enjoying the book and hopefully I will update soon! Thank you again!