Fuller House: The Eldest Fuller Child ✔️

May have invented a couple characters :) also just pulled up a random image I think would fit 'Isaac'.

You see being the eldest Fuller was an absolute nightmare when the time came, but usually it was an absolute joy to be apart of this family

You see being the eldest Fuller was an absolute nightmare when the time came, but usually it was an absolute joy to be apart of this family. However at the present time my three younger brothers as well as Ramona were left in the house to be babysat by our great-uncle Jesse, apparently my mother thought that old be a good idea while they were all off next door at the old Gibbler house and I was out on a date with the older brother of one Bobby Popko, Isaac Popko.
So as we approached my house, I was expecting everything to be fine, especially with an adult supervising the children of the house...instead I was left with this sense of impending doom. I groaned and turned to Isaac, keeping his hand in mine. His younger brother did not look even a little bit like him. Isaac had dyed most of his hair a dirty blonde and was a little less tanned than his younger brother. Anyway, as we approached the house, I invited him in but upon hearing the mess in the kitchen, I asked him to go upstairs to my room while I dealt with this, leaving him with a quick kiss before venturing into the kitchen.
"BOYS!" Jackson and Max immediately dropped the ketchup squeezies and stare at me. I never really shouted at them, only around them when I get stressed or whine. "You're being a pain for poor uncle Jesse! He's trying to look after two toddlers, keep you two from fighting, and from what I can smell, cook dinner and do Ramona's hair!" I sighed. "Try and behave for gods sake! Mom literally goes out for dinner and you have caused mayhem! Just go clean yourselves up!" The two stared at me, not sure what to do in this situation. I folded my arms. "Change your clothes! Go! Now!" I turned to uncle Jesse and told him to just go into the sitting room and relax, that I could take care of the rest. My little brother and second cousin sat on the floor still doodling on the side of the counter panelling. After untying the two, I took them out to uncle Jesse before wiping down the side, knowing that's what mom would get most fussy about. "Cosmo, come here." I called out, the muddy dog hurrying over to me before I took ahold of his collar and guided him up the stairs so I could bathe him. I heard Ramona scream and the next thing I could see what her hair as she exited the bathroom. She had this massive Afro. Isaac poked his head out of my room and spotted her hair, wincing back slightly. Another sigh slipped passed my lips. "Babe-"
"I'll sort her hair out, just deal with the dog." I nodded with a grateful smile as he pulled Ramona into my room, which I shared with her.
It wasn't long before Cosmo was clean and dry and back in the sitting room with uncle Jesse and the toddlers and I was back in the kitchen trying to clean up what I could.

Before we knew it, mom was home. I quickly slipped out of the kitchen and back into the sitting room, ignoring her return as well as Aunt Steph's and Kimmy's as I scooped up Tommy and Pamela and took them upstairs to their little room for the night. As I did so, Isaac appeared at their bedroom door and leant against the frame while I tucked the two in.
"Is Ramona sorted?"
"Her hair is ever so slightly curly now, just as she wanted it." I smiled and got up, placing a quick kiss to his lips before turning the light off and slipping out of the room. "And the boys?"
"Jackson's doing homework, Max is cleaning up his giant lego, both sets of clothes are in the laundry basket." A satisfied sigh escaped me and I happily guided Zack downstairs where the rest of my wacky family was. Everyone turned to face us, uncle Jesse sending me such a grateful look.
"Uncle Jesse, you should get yourself sorted too." He chuckled but decided on heading upstairs, pressing a 'thank you' kiss to the top of my head.
"I know that kiss, that's a 'thank you' kiss, what did you do?" My mother accused and I smiled, shrugging as I dropped onto the couch with Isaac, his arm looping over my shoulders.
"Bathed the dog, fixed Ramona's hair, stopped Jackson and Max fighting, got them to clean their room and cleaned the kitchen as well as cooked dinner."
"You are such a delightful child." I smiled at my mothers comment and we all continued on with our evening.
__________________________
My phone chimed, causing me to roll from the confortable position I lay in with my wonderful boyfriend.
"What's happened?" I shrugged, flipping my phone over to take a look.
"Ramona's sent an S O S message." I set my phone down and went to roll back over, but I sat up instead, slightly concerned and thinking it through really quick. "Oh no."
"What?"
"My little 'cousins' are over. That's the only reason Ramona ever sends for help." My phone was soon in my hand and I was quick to get up and slip my shoes on, Isaac following me over to his door as he kissed me goodbye, despite how long of a kiss it was. "I gotta go~, I'll see you later."

I arrived home just in time to hear the dreadful sound of my little brother shouting for help, Max. These Gladstone Four were utter tourment whenever they visited, that's why I was so glad I was over at Isaac's half the time. I hurried upstairs and gently opened Max's bedroom door after feeling a weight on the back of it. Obviously it was Max.
"Everyone downstairs, your dad wants to speak to you." As the four passed me, I snatched the diary from whoever's hand it was, the youngest I think, and shut the door after setting it onto Max's bed. I sighed and began on untaping and unravelling him from his trap.