Chapter 5

Third Person

Sabrina sat on her bed, reading on Wattpad. She was really into an intense book that was reaching its climax.

She was pissed when her best friend, Emma, called her. Interrupting her time alone. "What?" She answered the phone saying. "Well sorry to burst your bubble. You really need to stay off of that app." "You need to go pick up a book." Sabrina snapped back.

"Sorry. I'm just a bit pissed at everything right now." Sabrina sighed apologizing to her friend. "It's okay. Now you have to leave your room." "No. I refuse to leave my room." Sabrina protested.

"Bri!" Emma whines to her 'little sister'. "Fine Em, What the hell do you want?" "Can we go shopping next week for the concert? Please please please..." "Shut up Em! Yes we'll go shopping for your One Direction and 5 Seconds of Summer merch. Gosh."

Sabrina and Emma talked for thirty minutes more. When she hung up the phone, Emma sat on her bed. She really called Sabrina because she wanted to escape reality.

Her parents were on the edge of divorce. Her dad had cheated on her mother, Erica. When the woman showed up on the Sanchezs' front step with a Fifteen year old daughter two months ago, everything went downhill.

Emma tried to put on a fake smile and act cool and collected at school and around her fellow peers but it was hard when she was breaking inside.

She had always dreamed of love like her parents. The way her father held Mrs. Sanchez. And the way they always told each other they loved the other. One would say, "Love." The other would say "You. Forever." Then, "And always. To infinity," "And beyond." They would finalize together.

Emma thought it was cute how her parents had held their relationship together for almost thirty years. They were highschool sweethearts and Emma would sometimes find herself staring at their old yearbooks and wonder, 'What Happened to that beautiful couple right there?' The question haunted her.

But one day, she was devastated when she found the answer.

'They died along with all the high school memories.' She would then tell herself, 'As one chapter of their lives ended, another had began. But as the chapter was just at its climax, the words were hard to see and now they were unreadable.' Just like her parents she would think.

But over the months Emma fell into a pit of depression. She had began to cut. She looked down upon herself because of her parents' relationship. For some twisted reason, Emma felt that ever since she had become a teenager, her dad wanted nothing to do with her.

He never spent anytime with her. He spent a lot of time out and honestly Emma felt as though her mom was the only person she had. But laying in that bed, after that phone call with Sabrina, Emma realized that maybe, just maybe, it wasn't her fault her dad was like that.

Maybe,

It was her mothers fault.

Now on the other side of the small town Emma and Sabrina lived in, someone they were going to make acquaintances was making very bad choices.

"One ounce for $50." He was told. He handed over the crumpled bill and grabbed the bag from the big man.

"Thanks man." The large man nodded and walked over to his sports car and drove away.

Have you ever wanted to feel loved?

Well right now that is exactly how both Niall James Horan and Zayn Javadd Malik felt. They both wanted to be held by their loved one.

Niall longed for close and warm love.

Zayn dreamed of a love far away from the known universe. A kind of love that is only found once in a lifetime and he had finally realized he wasn't going to get that from Perrie.

Niall, felt like the love he wanted, anticipated and was very anxious for was very near,

but...

the nightmares.

They became more realistic for him and he didn't know what to do.

He felt as though those nightmares would become reality. Somehow Niall wanted to keep the reoccurring female of his dreams, safe. He wanted to protect her.

He felt that he had to protect her. Even if he didn't know her.

Hell, he hadn't seen her face for goodness sakes but he felt like something was urging him to keep her out of the way of danger.

Did he want to tell the other boys?

No.

Niall wanted to wait until the time was right to tell the boys. When the reality of those dreams would finally hit him and he would be left to face what he would feel was, 'Somewhat real'.

What Niall truly wanted, was an escape.

An escape from the world.

An escape from his thoughts.

An escape from reality.

And most importantly, an escape from the nightmares.

-----------------------------------------------
(2/20/15) I REALLY FUCKING SUCK AT UPDATING 😫😫

A/N : I really don't remember writing this chapter but I really was shocked at what I wrote when I reread it. I'm pretty insecure about my writing so I thought this was really good and probably my best chapter so far.

Just saying

Note: I'm so sorry this wasn't updated sooner my updating schedule was thrown off from Pom Pon and its s lot of shit that's nothing but excuses but overall I'm really sorry for not updating.

-Mariam 💋💋