My sister tamina

Elena

Hi im elena. No......ok lets try this again . "hi im elena michelle snuka" ok thats great! So me in my eyes im mean girl,bitch, annoying,and i can whoop some ass too. my sister is described as a tiger,quiet,hilarous,and smart. so my sister is quitting wwe and wants me to take her place, problem is i dont know crap about wrestling so when my sister come over i have picks of wwe on my phone but i started watching wwe and its really intreasting but kinda corny. so It was monday and i turned on the tv and turned to raw and saw my sister walking with aj and next thing i saw her stomach and she had a bump......that iloonever knew about she started talking about how much wwe means to her and what she would do for the company and then she looked at her bump, and started saying bye and all the divas and superstars came out hugged and kissed on her. "hey!!!! Hey!!! I am aj freakin lee and i am the divas champion and since my friend tamina is leaving i want to be the one to blow her mind!! So aj came out the ring and gave her a besties necklace and started crying and she left and raw went off air. i texted tamina.

E:meena congrats when r u gonna tell momma and snukka.
T:thanks and im coming over 2morrow 2 talk an i got sumthin 4u 2 ✌️.

I then started texting my boyfriend darren.
D:hey babe wats up
E:the sky👆
D: wow your gonna do me like that
E:yes, so what do you think of wwe
D:wrestling where your sister
E:hey i love you
D:i love u 2