Hard work payed off

Elena

I woke up and i felt like crap i then went on twitter and decided to use me mouth."@darrenpow were officially done fuck you!🚬 i then got of and took a shower and turned on the radio and bad blood played i got out the shower and went and got dressed in my gym clothes and got a blue gatorade bottle,i then added in my new pink hipster case and i decided not to wear a jacket or shirt over my training bra and i put on spandex shorts i then put lotion on my self so i don't go out ashy i put on my pink and white rosher runs and i put on black winged eyeliner and lipstick and i was done i took my gatorade,phone,wallet,and keys i then ran to my car and i drove to the center. (15 minutes later) i got to the Center and i saw paige and dean Ambrose in the ring. i ran in they both ran at me i ducked i took paige and hot her with a samoan whip,then dean came at me and i kicked him in the balls and i put his head between my legs and gave him a nasty pedigree. then i rolled him up. 1-2-3! I beat dean then paige kicked me in the face and looked at me with an ugly face i got up and smacked her she smacked me back i was angry,i turned around and smacked her with the back of my hand knack! I felt a strike of pain go through my hand she heald on to her cheek i then went on the rope and i jumped on one rope then the second one and i kick-smacked her in the face i pinned her 1-2-3! Dean counts i get up after winning and I help paige up she gives me a disgusted look but then smirks and slaps me "look paige lets just end this!" I get up and i smack her backwards . (clapping) "thats the talent we need for wwe! Vince said "thanks i mean i really tried my best mr- "vince you can call me vince! And i like your courage,and lack of trying and how you pick up on the moves easily. "welcome to the top/or wwe! He sId walking away.