The snuka talk

Elena

So i woke up and went straight to the shower. (I whore that.) and picked out an outfit and then went down stairs and made me some cereal and when i came out the kitchen my mom and snukki and tamina and her husband leon was watching me quietly as i walked to the table."good morning snukki,momma ,meena, and leon" i then sat down and ate cereal." so how are you and leon? My momma asked
Momma were expecting a baby girl!!!meena yelled my dad looked shocked right with momma "honey we are so proud of you they both yelled and hugged and kissed on meena and leon i rolled my eyes and then finished my bowl of cereal i washed out my bowl. and sat back down. "so elena when are you gonna wrestle honey you have the perfect body to fight? My momma asked "i dont know momma i dont wanna get rko'ed, black widowed,gts'd,or anything! "Well you should work there the men there are pretty hot but theres lots of drama,and drug use" meena said "thats why ii talked to mr.McMahon and he scheduled you a training lesson with dean Ambrose every friday, and a lesson with paige every monday" my dad said "what!?! Did you do snukki ?"
"I got what you need,you basically have no life!" I looked at my snukki "ok we both agree on something so i then kissed momma and snukki and kissed meena bye and leon looked like he was nervous. i then drove to the gym and started running on the tread mill i know i wasn't wearing the right clothes but i don't want to tell paige or dean that I've never excised but i am mad flexible man because i used to do gymnastics when i was 15 and i still am flexable. so i started doing splits ,then idid the bridge,then a backflip,the flips and ect. and after i finished practicing i then drove to Starbucks and ordered a vanilla bean caramel frappe. i then went back home and told mom and dad about my day. and the went to sleep.