#6

CHAPTER 6: Meeting Ms. Alvarez

I woke up with beside Ms. Polly and who's this cute little girl? She's smiling at me. Oh, she's cute. XD

"Hello, I'm Princess Xyriel Nicole Santiago Alvarez, I'm 5 years old. I live at --"

Ms. Polly cover her mouth before giving the little kids address. I can't stop myself smiling. I pinched her face, she winced in pain.

"Ouch. It's hurt. I know I'm pretty but please don't ever do that again. Prince will get angry if i got hurt"

"Ahm, wait Princess. If you don't mind. Can I talk to Ms. Salazar? I just need to ask her some questions. You want to play with Prince right, come on ask him"

I look at what Ms Polly called Princess, she looks at me and Ms Polly again. She's really cute. I guess Prince that they're talking about is cute too.

"I don't want to play with Prince Ms. Polly, I want to play with her. She looks like an Angel. I want to be an angel too"

I know my face is red like a tomatoe right now! Gosh! She's the first one that called me Angel. Is she?

"Hey, little Angel! I would like to play with you. But I can't right now. but maybe when I'm vacant I can play with you"

"Really? Yehey! I'm playing with Ms. Angel! Thanks po!".

"Ahem! I'm sorry for interruption, Xyriel go to Xander and say that we have family meeting after class. Poliana, samahan mo sya doon".

I gulped. Is this Mrs. President?Woah! She's a Goddess and looks innocent but s-scary.

"Bye mommy! Bye Angel! Byiee!"

She was gone. Just the two of us left. God! My hands are trembling. This woman is just like my mom.

"Good morning Caroline Salazar, or should I say Hyacinth Irish 'Frontier' Kingsleigh. Well, I'm Mrs. Alvarez. I'm glad that we've finally ....

met."

-_-