#8

CHAPTER 8: Santiago University-- Girls (SUG)

"So, Ms. Kingsleigh, what can you say about SUG?"

I look at her. She really looks like innocent, but when she talks to Princess earlier. I got scared a little.

"Y-You have a nice school, I'm glad my parents choose this school for me. I thought she would not allow me to go in here. I guess my mother trust you Mrs. Alvarez"

"Don't you  remember me?"

Napatingin agad ako kay Mrs. Alvarez dahil sa tanung nya. Have we met before? Kilala ba nya ako? Does she know my past? Are we related?

"My mom said, I had an selective amnesia. She told me that I had an accident when I was 10 years old. Do you know me aside from the fact that I am the President's daughter?"

Umiwas ito agad ng tingin, pero mga ilan segundo binalik na nya sa akin ang tingin nya. She looks more serious than earlier.

"Well, your mother don't talk about me that much. I guess she forgot. I'm your Godmother! It's nice to finally meet you again. You're really beautiful just like your mom, kaya they are really overprotective of you"

"Thanks, I'm glad that I have a relative in this school. I can talk to you if Louie is not around"

"Louie?"

"My guy bestfriend"

"Ah, okay! So let's go. I will accompany you in your department. I'm glad that you choose nursing as your choose. I've heard that you wanted to be a doctor so you take up a pre-med. So, what would be your specialization?"

"I really having second thought if I would be OB or Pedia. I really love kids, well as you can see I'm only child. I wish I could have a baby sister just like Princess Xyriel"

She smiled at me.

"Well, whatever you choose, I know you would be successful. Well, I guess I need to go. Nice meeting you Caroline, you can visit me anytime you want. By the way, there's a girl outside she would be your tour guide"

"Thanks, Mrs. Alvarez"

"Well, you can call me Ninang Cloe if it just the two of us. I hope you will enjoy your stay here at SUG. This is your time to make and meet new friends and people. Goodluck and again Welcome to SU"