#3

CHAPTER 3: Meeting her (Part 2)

Is that a?

"Whitelady?!"

The girl looks at my direction. Arrgh! Bakit ko ba kasi nasigaw ang nasa isip ko? I thought nawala na yun mannerism ko na yun. I want to run away at this place, but f*ck I can't move my feet.

Am I going to die? No, it can't be!Hindi ako pwede mamatay ng virgin! Also hindi ko pa nakikita ang babae na katulad ni mom. Tsaka, sino na lang magtatanggol kay Princess at kay Prince Xeiji- our next sibling.

I closed my eyes and started to chant that it is not real.  Well, I tried to be the protagonist in divergent. Haha. Well, malay mo naman effective di ba? I open my eyes again. Woah! AStig! The whitelady was already gone. I tried to calm myself and breathe. Tsk! Kapag nalaman ito ni Xavier for sure pagtatawan ako nun. Especially Princess, baka sabihin nya na bading ako.

I face my back. But, f*ck!

"F*cking b*tch! Don't scared me like that! What if I have a heart attack? What the hell! You scared me to death"

I look at the whitelady. She just stare at me with her blank face. Wait a minute... I stare at her too. F*cking hell! Umiwas ako ng tingin sa kanya, first time akong mailang sa tingin sa akin ng isang babae. But, I look back again. Ngayon mukhang ito naman ang naiilang. Well, girls have this effect on my charm.

I tried to reach her. Pero wrong move, she prick herself doon sa nakausli na alambre.

"Miss are you okay? I'm sorry"

Lumapit agad ako sa kanya at hinawakan yun braso nya na may sugat. I felt electricity when I touch her! I look at her, I guess she felt it too. Bigla itong lumayo sa akin, and may naramdaman na naman akong kakaiba.

"I'm fine"

I was stunned in a moment, her voice... I love to hear that voice again. I look at her, and she started to walk away again. I walk faster para sumabay sa kanya sa paglalakad.

"I'm Xander, and you are?"

She just look at my hand. She just run away. weird? But, I suddenly got curious of her. Who is this girl? Is she a new student here at SUG? Well, if yes this is not are last meeting... "Angel"