Chapter 6: Breaking A Fight

Warning this chapter is slightly dirty!!!

~At Wayne Manor~

"Oh Timmy! Come out, come out, where ever you are!" Bart called out. Tim sprung from behind Bart, and pulled him into a deep kiss. Bart broke the kiss, pushing Tim, into his room, and locking the door. Bart pinned Tim to the bed, and took Tim's shirt off. Tim pulled Bart's shirt off of him. Bart pulled Tim into a deep kiss, leaving saliva coming out of there mouths once they broke the kiss. They heard a loud thud come from the other room. Jason's room. Bart and Tim sighed, and went to go see what was happening.

~In Jason's room~

Dick and Jason, were at each other's throats again. "If you guys don't knock it off right now, I'll get the werewolf!" Tim threatened. "She can't do damm to me!" Jason slightly yelled, loud enough for Star to hear. "EXCUSE ME!" They heard Star scream from Damian's room. "EK!" Jason screamed, and hid under his bed. Star came to Jason's room. "THATS WHAT I THOUGHT!" Star yelled at Jason. Dick started laughing his head off. Star walked back to Damian's room. Jason came out from under the bed, and crawled onto Dick's lap, like a little child. "Weirdos!" Tim sighed, and walked back to his room, with Bart.

~In Another Room~

"What was that about?" Steph asked. Cas shrugged. "Jason and Dick most likely." Barbra said. The girls started laughing. Barbra also had, Cassie, and Zatanna come over. "Zatanna whatcha thinking about?" Cas asked. "Most likely Dick!" Cassie laughed. They all nodded, except Zatanna, that whacked Cassie hard in the head. The others burst out laughing. "Zatanna and Dick sitting in a tree-" Cassie started to sing, but got cut off, by Zatanna tackling her. "SHUT UP!" Zatanna cried. Everyone went on with there day that day.