Chapter 10: Not a happy ending

It's been a week since Star was turned into a 4 year old, and she finally got turned back to normal, by Zatanna. Dick thanked her, by them having sex. Damian's depression wasn't getting any better. He had lost his spark. Damian had a backpack outside with rope, and a knife in it. "Father, may I go outside, and get some fresh air?" Damian asked Bruce. Bruce nodded. What he didn't know, was what Damian was about to do.

~Outside~

Damian walked outside, and walked into the part of wood, Bruce owns! The backpack was sitting next to a large thick tree. He grabbed the backpack, and tied one end of the rope around the tree trunk, and the other, around his. Damian took his final breath, and stepped off the thick tree truck. Damian hung there, eyes dull, and glassed over. Jason went outside looking for Damian, then found him hanging there, rope tied around his neck. Jason screamed, falling down to the ground crying. Tears rolled down his cheeks. Bruce sprinted outside. He could tell it was Jason that screamed, but he didn't know why. Bruce saw why he screamed. His son, hanging there, dead. Bruce felt a huge weight come on his; shoulders, and heart. He fell to his knees as well, and tears came down his cheeks. Dick came outside to see what was happening, and screamed, untying Damian. He shook him like crazy. "Come on Damian wake up! The prank is over! It's not f-funny any more!" Duck cried, really wanting it to be a prank.

~Back inside~

Bruce had told Star what happened, and she screamed, tackling Bruce down to the ground, into a hug. Star also told him, she'd be the one to tell; Jon, Conner Queen, Lucy and Jake Quinn.

~On the phone with Jonathan~

Star had repeat called Jon, till he picked up. "Star what's is it?!" Jon asked her upset. Star was crying over the phone. "Star what's wrong?" Lois asked her, cause the phone was on speaker. "D-Damian! He-he killed himself, a-about 30 m-minutes ago!" Star cried. Jonathan screamed, and started crying. Star hung up the phone to call Lucy, Conner, and Jake.

~On the phone with Conner, Lucy, and Jake. There all at Queen Manor, or whatever it's called~

Conner had picked up his phone. "Yeah Star, what's sup?" Conner asked. "Girl why are you crying?!" Lucy asked very worried. Star told them, what she told Jon. They all screamed, and also started crying. Dinah rushed in to see what was going. Conner explained to his Mom, what happened. Oliver heard what Conner told Dinah. Dinah pulled Lucy and Conner into a hug, and Oliver did the same with Jake.

A/N: Sadly, not all stories have an happy ending. I cried while writing this chapter!!! Aaaahhhhh! I hate making stories end in a sad ending! It makes me cry!!!! I need a hug~! Anyone?! Ok, I'll hug my Teddy Bear!! Until another story, or a different story chapter comes out, try to stay whelmed guys!!