Chapter 1: Knife

~On the phone~

"Ok Jon...I-I have to go, love you!" Damian told Jon, and hung up the phone.

~Off the phone~

"Something is wrong, I better get there!" Jonathan thought to himself. Jonathan flew to Wayne Manor, and knocked on the door. "Hello Master Jonathan, Master Damian is in his room." Alfred told him. Jonathan ran up to Damian's room. Damian has a knife in his hand, and ready to plunge is into his heart. "DAMIAN!!!" Jonathan screamed. Tim was the room right over, and Star one down from Tim. Jonathan jumped on top of Damian, as Damian screamed for him to give the knife back. "GIVE IT BACK!" Damian screamed. "NO!" Jonathan screamed back. "Star stay in your room!" Tim told Star, as he went to check what was going on. Konner and Bart went to Star's room, to make sure she stayed in there. "What's going on in-" Tim got cut off by Jonathan yelling at him. "GO GET BRUCE! NOW!" Jon ordered. Tim ran down and got Bruce. Damian got hold of the knife again once Bruce and Tim got back upstairs. Damian stabbed himself in the stomach. "NNNNNOOOOOO!" Jonathan screamed. "DAMIAN!" Bruce yelled, and rushed over to Damian. Bruce picked Damian up, and rushed him to the hospital, with Jon. At the hospital will be the next chapter!

~Still in the Manor~

"Bart, Tim, Konner, is Damian ok?" Star asked them. "Let's hope he will be!" Tim muttered, a bit to loud. "WHAT! WERE GOING TO THE HOSPITAL NOW!" Star hops up, and started dragging Konner, cause he's the only one that can drive. Konner threw Star over his shoulder, and Bart did the same with Tim. "Ok I get it, I'm the shorty, doesn't mean you have to pick on me for it!" Tim complained, as Bart threw him into the car. Bart got into the other back seat, cause Star took short gun. "DRIVE!" Star yelled, and Konner sped off, to the hospital.