63. Life or Death

3 months later.

Harrison went back to London, and things haven't been the best between Franny and Kian. They won't be in the room with eachother, and they won't talk if they are. I think they're both sick of it. My YouTube channel has 800K already, which is crazy. It's mostly because of Kian and Jc, but I've worked hard, I've uploaded everyday since I started, and it's kind of exhausting. I think I have to switch to once a week because with Zoe, and all the editing and filming, it's just not working.

"Ready to film?" Kian asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"What is up guys, it's Taylor, and today we have Kian with us for a little Q&A. We did one on his channel awhile ago and you guys loved it so we're back with another one. Let's get on with it." I started out.

"Okay, first question is, what is the scariest movie you've ever watched?" I said. "Oooh Before I Wake." Kian answered. "I agree, go watch it!" I said. We answered about 10 more questions, and then we got to the last one.

"Okay last question, are you guys all going to be staying in the house for another year?" He said. I was going to say yes, but Kian cut me off.

"Actually, no. I am moving out of the house soon. As you guys probably know me and another member of the house are not on good terms and I'm tired of all the conflict, I found an apartment, and I'm moving next week." He answered. I set it aside and ended the video.

"Kian!" I said after I shut off the camera.

"Taylor, I can't take it anymore. I can't just sit on my ass in my room all day trying to avoid her." He said.

"You could've told me before the video." I said.

"I know, but I didn't know how." He replied. I nodded and looked over my shoulder at Zoe's crib. She's taking her daily nap.

"I'll still watch Zoe whenever, and you can visit all the time." He said with a smile. I smiled back at him.

Franny walked in, "hey, Taylor can you pi-" she stopped when she saw Kian. "Uh, you know what, nevermind I'll talk to u later." She said. Now I know we left off with me and Franny on bad terms, but we're actually good now. She apologized for everything she's done to Kian, and we've talked everything out.

Kian looked at me, "no I was just leaving." He said. Kian walked out and Franny walked in.

"I was going to say, can you pick up some vegetables when u go to Ralph's, Jc said you were going after you film."

"Yeah" I said as I scooted back on the bed.

"Hey, whats wrong?" She asked.

"Kian's moving out." I said. She furrowed her eyebrows.

"What!?" She asked.

"Yeah, he said he can't handle avoiding you all the time." I said.

"I'm moving, for music. I don't know why he is moving out. I already told him that." She said.

"What? In how long?" I asked. "3 months." She replied. He couldn't even stand it for 3 more months. Three. Months.

"Oh." I said, stand up and starting to clean up the camera equipment. "I guess me and Jc should start looking for a house then." I said. Franny nodded. We talked for awhile, then I left, telling Jc I was leaving and he had to get Zoe if she woke up. He told me okay and I left.

I was getting baby food when someone yelled from the front of the store "EVERYONE HIDE THERES A SHOOTER!"

My heart pumped out of my chest as I peeked around the corner at the shooter. I knew exactly who it was. He seen me and charged at me, knocking me over to the ground. I screamed as he punched me in the eye, then the mouth, then held the gun to my forehead. "T-tony, please." I said as I cried.

He hesitated, then someone tackled him. My breath was caught in my throat as I ran to the back room and locked the door. My back ached and my head was pounding. A worker was in there, it was a girl name Brienna. She was shaking like me, but she was okay. She seen me hyperventilating and crying hysterically.

"It's okay. We'll be okay." She said quietly to me with a hug. Almost 3 hours went by of sitting in the back before the manager said everything was clear.

I was still in shock and crying hysterically. "Call Kian, or Jc. One of them." was the only thing I managed to say as I hand Brienna my phone. Jc didn't answer, so they called Kian. He answered right away.

In about 10 minutes he came running through the doors and hugged me. I just hugged him back. He asked me many questions, but I stayed silent.

After awhile he got me in the car. I couldn't talk, I couldn't move, I just sat in the seat and stared at the road.

"Taylor, who did this to you? Why'd they do this?" He asked again. I was silent.

When we got back, Jc was sitting on the couch talking to Franny. I ran into Kian's room. "What's wrong with her?" He asked Kian.

"Maybe you'd know if you answered your fucking phone when she called." Kian said angrily.

"Hey, he has people other than Taylor in his life." Franny shot back.

"Yeah well maybe he should think about the fact that anything could happen while someone's out in public. Especially someone with a past like Taylor's." He said.

"Shes not dead." Jc said.

"Well we don't know what happened, she fucking could've been." Kian said before coming into his room and slamming the door.

I almost died

and that's what ran through my head the whole night.