First Meet

It Was A Boring Day Like Any Other. Shigaraki Was Drinking His Usual Whiskey. Kurogiri Placed The Clean Cup Onto The Counter As He Looked To Tomura.
"Shigaraki, I Must Have Forgotten To Tell You."
"Tell Me..?"
"Yes. I Have Brought Two New Recruitments For Our League."
"You, You What?"
"They Shall Be Present Any Minute Now. Be Respectful."
'New Recruits. Disgusting. It Was Better Just The Few Of Us..' Shigaraki Thought Scratching His Neck Leaving Marks. A Few Moments Later, There Was A Knock At The Door. In Walked A Blonde Haired Girl. She Was Smirking Joyfully And Holding A Knife In Her Hands As She Looked At Kurogiri And Shigaraki. There Was Also A Boy Who Approached The Bar. He Had Raven Black Hair And Purple Skin In Which Was Stapled To His Normal Skin. He On The Other Hand, Looked Emotionless. The Two Looked At Shigaraki. "Hello! You Must Be The Boss! I Am Himiko Toga! Nice To Meet You." The Girl Said Waving Scarily. "Mhm. Welcome. Would You Care To Inform Me On You're Quirk Himiko?" Shigaraki Asked. His Face Hidden Behind 'Father'. "Oh? My Quirk Allows Me To Become People By Using Their Blood! It Can Become Useful For Lots Of Things!" Himiko Says Smiling Widely. "Oh, That Is An Interesting Quirk." Shigaraki Says. He Stops Speaking And Looks Over To The Patched Boy. "And You?" Shigaraki Says. "Dabi" The Patched Boy Says. "Wow. Exciting Introduction. I Really Enjoy The Enthusiasm 'Dabi'. Tell Me, What's That Quirk Of You're's Going To Do For Our League?" Shigaraki Says In A Bitchy Tone. "First Of All, Don't Be So Stuck Up Handjob. My Quirk Is Fire. Alright?" Dabi Said Sarcastically. "What In The Hell Gives You The Right To Call Me That Patches. I'm You're Boss. Give Me The Respect I Deserve." Shigaraki Said Angrily.
"Alright Boys. That's Enough Arguing. Dabi, Himiko, Welcome To LoV! Shigaraki Will Show You Two To You're Rooms. Sleep Well." Kurogiri Said To The Three. "Sure I Will.. Follow Me." Shigaraki Said Walking Out Picking Up The Recruits Bags And Taking Them To Their Rooms. "Himiko, Here Is You're Room. Enjoy." Shigaraki Said Setting The Bag Down. Toga Ran In Shutting The Door. It Was Just Dabi And Shigaraki. Tomura Lead Dabi To His Room Opening The Door Revealing A Large Room. "You Sleep Here Patches. I Sleep Next Door. If You Need Anything, Please Do Not Be Afraid To Ask Me." He Let Go Of The Bag He Was Holding With Four Fingers. "Thanks Handyman." Dabi Said Smirking Playfully. "Yeah Yeah, Whatever. Sleep Well." Shigaraki Walked Off Shutting The Door To His Room. He Slid Down The Door Taking 'Father' Off His Face. He Had Two Small Pink Marks On His Cheeks. "Stupid Boy. How Dare He Call Me Names Just Because Of The Hands. Bitch." Tomura Stood Up Placing Father On His Dresser Changing Into His Pajamas. He Laid Down Turning The Lights Off. "I'll Just Get Some Rest. Maybe Tomorrow I Can Go Play Some Video Games." He Soon Fell Asleep.

512 Words. Wow, Well, I Hope You Enjoyed The Story So Far! I'll Try To Post The Next Part Soon. Bye Bye.