Crushing?

Shigaraki PoV:
"So That's Where My Shirt Went." Dabi Said Chuckling. I Was Just A Massive Ball Of Blush At This Point. 'Shit Shit. That's Why It Was So Big. Because It Was His. God Damn It Toga. Always Putting The Wrong Clothes In My Load.' I Thought To Myself. "S-Sorry Dabi! I J-Just Thought I-It Was My S-Shirt." I Lied. No, I Knew It Wasn't Mine, But It Was Really Warm. I Looked Into Dabi's Eyes Which Were Staring Back At Mine. I Could Feel The Blush In My Face Go From Pink To Red. Just After I Calmed Myself To. I Covered My Face Leaving My Eyes An Area To See As I Got Up And Attempted To Walk Away.
Dabi PoV:
Shigaraki Was Trying To Leave By Covering His Face. He Looked Cute When He Was Flustered. Wait, What Am I Thinking. "I-I'll Take It Off And B-Bring It Back A-After I Change." Tomura Stuttered. "No Need. I Have A Shirt. You Can Wear That For Now." I Said. He Turned To Looked At Me. His Face Still Covered As I Winked. WAIT, WHY DID I WINK? WHAT WAS I THINKING- Shigaraki Got More Flustered And I Have To Admit, I Really Wanted To Hug Him. He Ran Off As I Could See Kurogiri And Toga Looking At Me. Toga Had A Smirk As Kurogiri Had A Blank Face. Mostly Because He Couldn't Really Show Expressions But, He Knew He Was Giving Him The Same Look As Toga. "What?" I Asked Looking At The Two. "You Know What! You Like Shiggy!" Toga Yelped. "W-What? No I Don't." I Tried To Say Sternly But Stuttered.

"Dabi, It's Ok That You're Gay. We Don't Mind." Kurogiri Said To Me As Toga Started To Laugh Under Her Breath.

Shigaraki PoV:
Wait, Did I Hear That Yell Right? Did Toga Just Say Dabi Likes Me..? No No. She Was Just Joking.. Maybe. "God That's So Embarrassing." I Said To Myself Laying In Bed. "How Was I Supposed To Know It Was His Shirt. I Mean, It's Not Like I Wanted To Take It. It Was Just So, Wa-" My Thoughts Stopped As I Heard A Knock At My Door. I Got Up Walking To The Door Opening It Slowly. "Hello..?" I Looked. It Was Himiko.

"Hi Shiggy! I Wanted To Ask If You Wanted To Have A Sleepover With Me, Dabi, Twice And Compress?" She Asked. I Looked Away. "Sure...?" I Said Kind Of Unsure Not Really Wanting To See Dabi. "Great! We All Meet In My Room Tonight! Around 7:30?" She Asked Making Sure The Time Was Ok With Me. "See You Then." I Said Nodding In Agreement With The Time. I Shut My Door Sliding Down It As I Hid My Face In My Knees. "Sleepover. Why Did I Agree To This.." I Said To Myself.

Dabi PoV:
After Arguing With Toga, She Stopped And Said, "How About, We All Have A Sleepover. You Can Talk To Shigaraki Then! You Can Work Things Out." She Said Smiling. I Stood There Thinking. 'Why Would I Even Talk To Him. There Isn't Any Point In It. Right..?' Toga Snapped Me Out Of My Daze While Clapping. "Hello? Earth To Dabi!" I Stopped Her Clapping And Sighed. "Sure. I'll Do You're Little Sleepover Thing." I Said Trying To Just Get Her To Be Quiet.

"Perfect! I'll Go Ask Shigaraki, Compress And Twice. See You At 7:30 Dabi!" She Said Laughing And Running Off. 'Wait Shit. Did I Really Agree To That?! Ugh, Whatever. It's Already Been Done.' I Facepalmed. This Couldn't Get Any Worse.

"It's Just A Sleepover. Right.?"

Hello Everyone! Sorry For The Wait. I Start School In Two Days So, I've Been Getting Ready. I Also Wanted To Thank Everyone For The Support With This Story. It Means A Lot To Me! 💞 Anyways, Next Story Will Be Out As Soon As Possible. Trust Me, You Should Look Forward To The Sleepover. We Are Gonna Have Lots Of Fun With That. Thanks For Reading! Goodbye~