Healing

It Was The Week After Dabi Had Burned Shigaraki. Tomura Hadn't Came Out Of His Room For The Whole Week. He Had Been Healing. He Almost Fractured His Rib. Luckily, It Was Just Bruised. The Burn On The Back Of His Neck Had Healed, Leaving Some Of The Middle Still Needing To Finish It's Healing Process. Dabi Hadn't Talked To Shigaraki Since The Accident. He Was To, Full Of Himself To Think He Needed To Apologize. Yet, He Felt A Pain In His Heart When He Heard Shigaraki Yelp When Getting Medicine Applied To His Wound.
Dabi PoV:
It Had Been A Week Since I've Talked To Shigaraki. I Don't  Feel Bad At All. Do I..? Maybe A Bit. But Today Was Different. I Usually Have To Walk By Shigaraki's Room To Get To The Bar, So I Was Nervous When I Heard A Thud Come From His Room. I Didn't Care. I Don't. I Won't Check To See Is He's Ok.
...
I Ran Into His Room To His Shigaraki Struggling To Get Up. I Didn't Want To Help. But, I Couldn't Stop Myself. Before I Knew It, I Picked Up Shigaraki Bridal Style And Placed Him On His Bed Sitting. His Face Was Covered By That Stupid Hand. I've Never Seen His Face So I Couldn't Tell If He Was Looking At Me Or Not.
Shigaraki's PoV:
I Was Trying To Stop The Pink Marks On My Face From Turning Red As I Felt Dabi Place His Hand On My Chin Making Me Face Him. He Looked At Me And Took The Hand Off My Face As I Yelped. I Hid Myself Not Wanting Dabi, More Or Less Anyone Seeing My Real Emotions. I Could Feel Dabi Trying To Tug My Hands Off My Face. "Cmon Handyman. Let Me See You're Face! Just For A Second!" He Said While My Grip Tightened. "No! My Face Is Going To Be Kept Hidden And You Can't Stop Me!" I Said Shaking As Dabi Grabbed My Arms. "CMON SHIGARAKI" Dabi Shouted. "Do Not Rush Me To Take It Off Patches! I'll Take It Off When I Feel Comfortable!" I Yelled At Him. He Stood There And Stopped. He Sat Next To Me And Said In The Calmest Voice I've Ever Heard Him In, "Then I Can Wait.". I Was Confused As He Said So. 'Can I Trust Him?? Will He Make Fun Of Me..?' I Was A Bit Flustered As I Knew He Wouldn't Go Until I Showed Him. I Sighed Slowly Taking My Hands Off My Face. The Red Tint Was Gone, Just Well, Pink.
Dabi PoV:
I Was Excited To See Shigaraki's Face. Then It Happened..

"Don't Judge Me Patch Face

"Don't Judge Me Patch Face. I'm Not In The Mood-" He Said. (Photo Not Mine-) I Sat There In Awe. His Face Was So, Soft Looking. I Just, Didn't Notice Myself..
I Was Staring And I Didn't Stop. His Face Got Red As I Looked Away Screaming Internally. He Put The Hand Back On Trying To Hide His Strawberry Colored Face. "Why Do You Hide You're Face Tomura? It's Cute." I Said Not Even Realizing. I Could See Him Flustered As I Got Up Almost Tripping Over Myself. "Sorry. I'm Gonna Uh... Grab A Drink. See You Later Tomura- Boss!" I Ran Out. I Was Blushing Like Crazy Over Him. His Face Was So Beautiful. I Wanted To Just, Hold It. Rub His Cheek As I Could Smile With Him. Shit- Wait. What Was I Thinking?! I'm Not Gay. No No No. Well, At Least I Don't Think I Am..?
Shigaraki's PoV:
Dabi Had Ran Out Of My Room Tripping A Bit. A Was Super Shaky As I Walked Over To My Dresser Almost Falling. It Had Been A While Since I've Left My Room. I Needed To Shower. Get My Mind Out Of The Gutter. I Grabbed Some Clothes Trembling As I Walked To The Bathroom. Could You Even Call It Walking? No, Probably  Not. I Tripped Every 2 Seconds Due To Lack Of Walking. I Could Hear Laughing Behind Me. I Turned To See Dabi Chuckling To Himself. As I Looked Away, I Could Hear Him Say "Enjoy You're Bath Shiggy.". I Stopped For A Moment Before I Kept Walking To The Bathroom.
Toga PoV:
Dabi And Shigaraki Had Been Quieter After The Bug Fight. Shigaraki's Healing Has Been Coming Along Great Too! Other Than Not Being Able To Walk. I Saw Dabi Go Into Shigaraki's Room And Then Came Out Blushing. I Was Dying On The Inside. I Had Shipped Them So Much. All The Little Fights And Shigaraki Getting Super Flustered. It Was So Cute. Kurogiri And I Were Discussing About How Dabi Had Been Getting Drunk More And More Since The Fight. It Was Weird Seeing Him So Stressed That He Needed To Get Drunk To Calm Down. It Didn't Bother Us. No, But He Would Always Stomp Around Breaking Things. Accident's Happen, Sure But Like, Having So Many Is A Lot To Handle. Oh Well, We Can Wait It Out While He Calms Down. And I Don't Mean By Drinking!
No One's PoV:
Shigaraki Had Gotten Out Of The Shower And Had Begun To Get Dressed. He Threw On An Oversized Black Shirt. He Was Confused. It Wasn't His, Right? No. It Was Way To Big. It Showed His Collar Bone. He Pulled The Shirt Side Up And Threw Some Shorts On Walking Out. He Went To The Bar Sitting On A Stool. Kurogiri Was Washing Dishes As Toga Ran In. "Shiggy! Do You Want Me To Make You Some Tea?" She Asked. I Nodded Yes As She Shook Her Head Walking Past Kurogiri To The Kettle Grabbing A Tea Bag Placing It In A Cup. She Heated The Water Till It Was Done. She Poured It In As Tea Began To Form. She Added Sugar And Honey Mixing It. She Walked Over To Shiggy Placing It In Front Of Him. He Smiling Softly. As He Began To Drink It, There Were Footsteps From Behind Him. It Grabbed His Shoulder Which Had Been Poking Out Due To The Shirt Being Oversized. It Was Dabi. Shigaraki's Face Heated Up As Dabi Tugged On The Shirt.
"So This Is Where My Shirt Went." He Said Chuckling.

1046 Words. Goodness. Thanks For Reading! Next Story Won't Be Released Till Next Year. You Get It- Cause It's New Years Eve. Stupid Joke. See You Guys Again Later! Love Ya! 💞