Secrets

"Jeff... are you absolutely sure that nothings wrong?" said SlenderMan
Jeff, who had woken up at three A.M. screaming his head off, had been called to SlenderMans office under questioning. Even though most of the people (if you could call them that) either screamed or moaned (top screamer: Jane. Top moaner: Sally. You know why.), Jeff had never screamed or moaned or made any sound in his past eight years in the mansion.
" for the last time, yes. It was just a shitty dream, ok?" Jeff responded
Slenderman, telling something was wrong, decided to leave it be. Hey, he kills kids. He's not exactly a therapist.

After two more weeks, a few pounds of beer and a fight over cheesecake and ice cream, the two unlikely friends had finally coughed up an idea.
"How about we just get kids to kill themselves, or do something horrible to thier parents?"
"Absolutely not. I don't kill kids, and I thought you were more of a pacifist? You were the on that saved the frogs in biology."
"Oh yeah... a person who literally killed his own family and is wanted in literally every country, doesn't kill kids. And I don't have blood filled with liquid hate, tested and patented by the government."
As soon as she finished that sentence, Jeff had trapped hold of her, thrust her down on the ground and started to claw at every inch of her body.
"DON'T YOU EVER TALK ABOUT MY PARENTS AGAIN. I HATE EVERY LIVING BEING IN THIS WORLD, AND I THINK DEATH IS MERCY TO EVERYONE! KIDS ARE JUST TO YOUNG TO REALIZE THE CORRUPTION IN THIS WORLD! SO IF YOU EVER THINK OF ME OR MY PARENTS THAT WAY AGAIN, I WON'T BE TEMPTED TO JUS-"
"Er... j-Jeff..."
"DON'T YOU INTERRUPT ME YOU LITTLE-"
"It... it's just that..."
WHAT DID I-"
"Your... your hand..."
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN MY H-" stunned, Jeff had immediately stopped talking as his eyes locked onto his hand.
He had pulled out his knife, ready to strike and kill her. His rage almost got the best of him, making him get ready to kill his new family... just like before...
"Hey! It-it's that guy from the news!" Yelled a voice, which sounded just like a child... sometimes these little guys made his job so hard...
Then another voice yelled, more feminine and older, maybe a mom, yelled, "what? No... remember not to po- papapapapaapapapapaaaaAAAAAHHHHH!!! YOU STAY AWAY FROM MY SON! AND PUT DOWN THAT KNIFE! LET THE GIRL GO! 911?! YEAH, I'VE GOT THE SMILE KILLER RIGHT HERE!"
"I'm gonna take a guess and say your names Karen?" Said Jeff, calm, as if this had happened many times before.
"AND HE KNOWS MY NAME! STAY AWAY FROM HIM?! WADDAYA THINK IM DOING! HE'S GONNA GIVE MY SON A VACCINE FOR MEASLES! OR, EVEN WORSE, CHICKEN POX!"
"God dammit... every single fucking time..."
Of all the days... Jeff thought, I have to deal with this fucking lunatic... I may be insane, but this is making me think otherwise... if thats what being sane is... then I don't want no part of it! Jeff had dealt with this problem many times before... especially when he wasn't at the mansion. After he killed his family, he went onto a killing spree lasting three months, in which he killed over 700 people. Ahhh... the good ol' days... Jeff reminisced for a second, before snapping to the realization that, he, the person who's murdered 5,000 innocent people, all over the country, was called the 'Smile Killer'? Seriously?
"Hey! Put the knife down, let the woman go, and put you- wait," the man that had spoken, which was presumably a swat member by the words 'SWAT' labeled on the uniform he was wearing, had paused mid-sentence as soon as he had seen the face of the woman he had just said to, 'let go'.
He started speaking into his walk-in-talkie, (why do the even call them that?) and called for reinforcements. Before he could finish saying why, Jeff had gone behind him and slit his throat, throwing the body at the rest of the SWAT members that had come.

__~~***~~__

"So, what was Slends talking about?" Asked BEN, beating me for the 50th time in Mario Party.
"Nothin' that you should worry about. What you should be worrying about is this roll I'm gonna get!" Replied Jeff enthusiastically, right before rolling a 1.
"Heh. But seriously, why have you been shut up in your room ever since that time you talked to Slends? It's weird..."
BEN was thinking for a moment, when all of the sudden Lulu came in.
"SUP SWEET CHE-" yelled BEN, right before getting socked in the jaw by a Jeff.
That's right.
A Jeff.

*Creepèmon battle, commence!*

Big Ego V.S. Big Pervert!

"Jeff, I choose you!"
Big Ego releases Jeff The Killer!
"BEN, I choose you!"
Big Pervert releases BEN Drowned!
"Jeff, use threaten!" Yells Big Ego
ITS SUPER AFFECTIVE
200 damage!
"BEN, use healing burger!" Yells Big Pervert
BEN Drowned heals 150 health!
Ben drowned gains defense!
"Jeff, use call for slendy!" Yells Big Ego
IT IS SUPER EFFECTIVE
5,000,000 DAMAGE

K.O

"Slends! BEN is being a pervert!" Yelled Jeff, seeking Slendermans attention
"GRRRR.... BEN! FIRST YOU HUMP SMILE DOG, NOW THIS?! NO INTERNET FOR A WEEK!" Yelled Slenderman, clearly fed up with the fights today.
"What! Oh... c'mon!" Said BEN, whining in protest
"Boom! Yeah, get recked BE- wait... what was that about smiledog?"