Chapter 10

Montana Tucker

Montana Tucker.
You may know Montana as someone who likes to show her love through dance and at the same time communicate a meaning through each dance. She is someone who cares so much for not only her fans but everyday people, not only through her dances but just her music. She wants those who think they are unwanted, having trouble and most importantly who want to give up on themselves, to feel the opposite.
Montana Tucker is an American singer, songwriter, actress and dancer. Born January 18th, 1993 in Florida, Montana began her career as a model at the age of 8, appearing in commercials, music videos and tv shows. Now 27. Montana continues to help, support and evolve as an all around entertainer and someone to look up to, who never settles for less.
The one thing that her and her mother that has touched me, in many ways I can't explain. Would be the love and support they bring. Even though neither have ever met me,
but they continue to show me love and support just to help me feel better everyday.
If you haven't already known, Montana has many songs with all different meanings. The big one for me is her song "I'm not Alone"
Since I was 3, I have danced and always have enjoyed doing it. I made competitions and trophies. My first trophy I received was my first year at the age of 3. I have since then gotten badges and ribbions. But I stopped after 7 years. 4 years ballet, 3 years jazz. Lots of things during that time have gradually changed my life in the world of dance. Let's just say I don't dance anymore, but I do in my free time, wether if it's in my room, the shops or on the kitchen bench thinking I'm a pro. Or Montana even.
The training for me is hardest part, although  it's worth it when you perform. I've done solos, duos, and my favourite, dance groups. Been there multiple times.
You don't partake in dance for the competitive side, but to just be free even if your getting taught moves and not doing them at your own pace but at a schedule.
Now, I participate in dance at school as a elective subject, have done for 3 years.
Let's just say dance has made me not only stronger but a better person. Wether or not you win or succeed it's always a way to turn to, as a way of letting the feelings inside you loose.
Now onto the singer side of my girl Montana, well basically there's one song she has written and performed. As I said above "I'm not alone" but that was the side of dance that I found in the song. Not only does the song name itself state you aren't alone. The beat, tone, tempo, and just her voice, it's just soothing.
"I'm not alone" is a song that not only communicates a meaning apart from dance that has been in your life or if it could mean your not alone in anything. If that would be a disorder or condition, anxiety, stress, or anything under the sun literally.
Montana is and will continue to be the person her family has brought her up to be. It amazes me the way Montana and her mom, Michelle is similar in the way they treat people, including me. It's refreshing to say the least. I have a lot of people I look up to but it's those who brighten up your day, to be the best version of yourself. And In many ways Montana is one of those people. Mainly for that one song, that means two totally different things. Your not alone, I promise you that. One day I will meet Montana and her mum but until I can get a lot of money saved I can't go far from my home in Australia.

As the saying Montana follows,
"Music can change the world because it can change the people."

Thankyou Montana. I love you.

Bucket list of Montana:
-Meet Montana and Her Mom Michelle.
- Dance with Montana.
-Do a Tik tok with Montana and her mom.
-Win One of Montana's giveaways.
- Get a photo of Montana and her mum signed.
-FaceTime Call with Montana.
-Thank Montana and Her mom in person.

To end each chapter I have always kept the same sorta I love you poem type of thing for everyone.
"I love and support you because I was born to do just that, I can't picture what my life would be without you inspiring me daily. I love you because I saw you and immediately melted my heart. I love you because I had no choice, I never expected to need you and crave your love as much as I do. It just happens that I need you everyday. As soon as I saw you, I immediately thought it's you. It's you who will help me. I knew it. I love you because I feel your beauty, warmth to others and I want that too. I love you because every time I look at you I melt, your in my veins. That way you look, sound, everything. I love you because I got pointed into your direction, I will love you till my last breath, I promise."