Chapter 6

Karina

Karina.
This queen is a person who I find the most supportive and sweetest person I have ever spoken too, my friend also agrees, especially for keeping one individual smiling. The way one person can make someone feel like they are loved not matter there appearance, or to make themselves feel better about themselves. She is always there for advice and questions on self confidence, fashion and self love and most Importantly someone to talk to and she will listen. The sweetest soul on the planet.
Karina, who is Seen as a curve model and role model.
This woman is one of the most sweetest and kindest people I have ever known. I honestly adore her for how nice she is towards, answering messages or talking to you like a mom, she's not only stunning, but a role figure and a sweetheart.
There are two parts of this woman's life but one is for her curve model side that she participates in the company "in-a-sea-shell". Through just about two things they both cover the one thing of her, towards the things I said above. This has helped me feel more confident and made me a better person, just so I know I'm not alone and that I do have people to talk to that will listen and help me.
In-a-sea-shell:
Karina is a curve model for the company "in-a-sea-shell." The company is for promoting and supporting body positivity, a space of kindness and a space for all colours, sizes and shapes. There are many "in-a-sea-shell" models, but Karina stood out for me because she is gorgeous, a role model figure and one of the sweetest people to talk too. This chapter might come across different because not a lot of people have known or heard of Karina but the people that have, I assure you they would agree with me. I first followed and saw Karina when In-a-sea-shell first come out as a company. Karina was a model at the time, along with a few others but I found Karina the most inspirational, basically only because I found it was incredible how someone could be so happy within themselves. As I will have said in Leigh's chapter, self love and being happy within myself and my body, is a big thing that I am trying to achieve. Right now, I'm happy with my body but very cautious and scared about being judged or have something said, that I'm too scared to go out in public with some clothes I feel like wearing, so I have to ask my mom first. The self confidence is astonishing. She is stunning, loved and such a beautiful, sweet person. That's just the side of her modeling opportunity for in-a-sea-shell, but I know a few people if that company ever needed a model, it's not me but I know that @ddm.vd on Instagram or @thecureleigh on Instagram would be a pretty good one. Anyway I'm going to continue on.
Her:
So basically to sum this part up, it's about her support network mixed with her kindness and sweet nature. For me, her kindness and support network is communicated through her new Safe place Instagram page, where you can message her and talk about anything and she will try and help. Before she came up with that page, a friend of mine and myself had spoken to her via her main account. My friend was talking to her and thanking her for everything and being so lovely, I had spoken to Karina regarding my friend posting a drawing and her seeing it and how my friend felt and I posted it on my story and tagged her. I then thanked her for being such an inspirational role model, and now I'm gonna say, she best communicates through gifs. When I first spoke about writing this, she messaged me and in conclusion she responded. I strongly believe and will continue to believe that she could be the sweetest person I have ever spoken to, genuinely she is one of the kindest role models ever. I just find that her confidence and love for herself makes me aspire to become that. Be able to love myself and develop that confidence.
Karina is sweet, amazing and gorgeous and I will always thank her for the day she first messaged me.
I will be aspiring and being proud of this woman. Always. Endless love for her.
Thankyou and I love you.

Bucket list for Karina:
-Meet Karina.
- Get a signed image of Karina and advice written down so I can hang it on my wall to always remember.

To end each chapter I have always kept the same sorta I love you poem type of thing for everyone.
"I love and support you because I was born to do just that, I can't picture what my life would be without you inspiring me daily. I love you because I saw you and immediately melted my heart. I love you because I had no choice, I never expected to need you and crave your love as much as I do. It just happens that I need you everyday. As soon as I saw you, I immediately thought it's you. It's you who will help me. I knew it. I love you because I feel your beauty, warmth to others and I want that too. I love you because every time I look at you I melt, your in my veins. That way you look, sound, everything. I love you because I got pointed into your direction, I will love you till my last breath, I promise."