Chapter 3

Jesy Nelson

Jesy Nelson.
I just want to say before I start that this first person, is one of the most inspirational woman on the planet, i still believe that it is unbelievable and amazing how much one person can inspire and show love and affection through her fans and me but this woman does every day.
She is Jesy Nelson, a 28 year old, singer/songwriter and dancer in a famous girl group known as "Little Mix" alongside her best friends/band mates Perrie Edwards, Jade Thirwall and Leigh-Anne Pinnock.
This woman is one of the bravest people I have ever known. I don't believe in Adoring someone because that isn't what I feel towards her. I look at her and see Jesy the happy one, none the less I couldn't be prouder of her than what I am today.
There are two parts of this woman's life and two parts that have inspired me today.
Firstly, Her voice:
I have two favourite songs that the girls have written, I love these songs not because they sound good or have the best beat, but because they are the most powerful. Both of these songs have a message to woman especially, the girls have always said "We will always encourage our fans, especially our female fans to be themselves and do whatever they want with our music."
The two songs that impact me the most would have to be "Woman's world and the Cure"
Woman's world, is a song that is for woman who either get treated negatively or have had a rough breakup personally. This song is hard for me to explain why it's one of my favourites but I just find it a huge inspirational song that shows we woman have a voice. However, the Cure, is a song that just makes me cry and smile. Its a song you need to listen to when your broken, suffering a rough time or want to give up. It helped me, so it can help you. Those are my two favourite songs Jesy and her band mates have written to this day. The meanings behind every song are refreshing and inspiring. But next, is part of something that Jesy has put her full self into over this past year.
Her documentary:
"Odd one out"
I would have to say it was one of the most inspirational, heart touching, emotional and educational documentaries I have ever witnessed. During this documentary, this woman stood up and spoke up about her past life in the online bullying world. I don't think I have ever cried so hard at someone who I always thought was the perfect woman I could ever look up too but was just a normal girl who has been though what we have. Us fans only saw the woman on the stage not behind it, that's why it is a bombshell of a documentary. It was incredible to watch you and see and hear what you went through and how far it went, the things we as fans never saw. You were on the verge of suicide, starving yourself, crying yourself to sleep every night and felt like every morning you wake up, you had no purpose and shouldn't be here today. As someone personally who has stood in your position for my whole life, I feel everything you feel. Suffered both online bullying and bullying outside of the internet world. The moments where you basically feel useless, feel like giving up on everything. It was probably the cure for me, that moment I saw you sitting there, a woman who I have loved and looked up to my whole life, vs me and ordinary girl, has stood where you have. I tell ya that's only the beginning for you.

Now to backing up what I said above I am now ending this chapter about Jesy Nelson with Her, just her, her life, her love, her strength, her passion, and most importantly what she means for me and her fans.
This special woman has guided me through my bad times and watch me shine at my good. As I said I've been through that same shit, bullying online and in the real world, suicide and I also suffer from medical conditions which I stated in the first chapter. I am praying every night that One day every person in this book, I will meet, thank and most importantly cry. This woman is beautiful, strong, loved, Brave, Courageouss and she matters. Matters to her fans, matters to everyone close to her. Most importantly Jesy Nelson is my cure. (Song reference) One day you will read this a know I will always love you.
In the famous words of Chris "she's perfect, her lips, her eyebrows, her Ora, the glow in her eyes, her ears, her forehead, basically everything." I believe that one day I will meet you but it's hard because my mum and I can't afford to go anywhere to meet anyone in here from Australia. I must have faith.
P.s Jesy WON THE NTA FOR HER DOCUMENTARY. OK BYE.
Thankyou and I love you.

Bucket list for Jesy:
-See perform.
-During concert hold up a huge sign.
- Meet Jesy.
- Jesy will notice me.
- Jesy will message me.
-Hug Jesy.

To end each chapter I have always kept the same sorta I love you poem type of thing for everyone.
"I love and support you because I was born to do just that, I can't picture what my life would be without you inspiring me daily. I love you because I saw you and immediately melted my heart. I love you because I had no choice, I never expected to need you and crave your love as much as I do. It just happens that I need you everyday. As soon as I saw you, I immediately thought it's you. It's you who will help me. I knew it. I love you because I feel your beauty, warmth to others and I want that too. I love you because every time I look at you I melt, your in my veins. The way you look, sound, everything. I love you because I got pointed into your direction, I will love you till my last breath, I promise."