Chapter 13

Lele pons

Lele pons.
This badass woman has a lot to offer in my book. I'm sure many people would have heard of her from her music and funny videos she creates. I strongly believe that the one thing that has impacted me a significant amount, is from the teachings of this woman, the big one for me would have to be to not take anything in life to seriously because you only live once. Watching her videos on Instagram and tic tok, genuinely brighten up my day, wether that would be in the morning or in the middle of the night or day, still always does. Her showing how you can physically and mentally not take life too seriously, is astonishing. Her Supportive side also shines through when she released her merch, fun fact, it's a jumper but with a twist, you receive a marker and you are able to right on the jumper underneath the words "Yes, I'm", you are able to put whatever you want. Any sexuality, colour, religion, heritage and so much more. You can put whatever you feel comfortable putting.
Lele pons, a 23 year old, singer/songwriter, dancer, internet celebrity, YouTuber and actress. Who has just released not only a new song, but continues to create those humourful videos that just remind you, that you are yourself and to not take you or anything in your path to seriously. She shows that to the whole world, basically. Within her merch, videos of any form and her songs, Dam she is spectacular. She may be only 23 and one of the youngest in this book, but yet is one of the most successful person in this book. I could honestly write a million Thankyou messages for just putting a smile on my face. Or making me laugh. Both equally amazing and such a good feeling. I tell you if you ever want a smile or laugh follow her.
This woman is so brave for putting herself out there in every form. I didn't realise that the amount of laughs and smiles I have had from her, has made me feel better. Just brightens up my day gradually.
Videos:
From the beginning, when I started following Lele on social media, I always wondered why so many people spoke highly of her and have her very well known around social media. Someone who has 30 something million following, I never thought deeper on how she got there, I never took any notice of her videos and the fact that making those videos created her as such a well known personality everywhere. Every second day I see either on her social media, or her tic tok, a variety of videos rangeing from funny to absolutely hilarious. It's astonishing on how someone can develop a career as a comedian, instagram star and singer, songwriter. The way she doesn't take life to seriously, the way she shows and puts herself out there with flaws and all, just taking the piss. Instead of getting laughed at she laughs along. These videos genuinely put a smile on my face at least every time she puts them out to the world. Watching the videos over and over again makes me feel at ease, I'm sure all her fans would agree that she is one of a kind. I strive to be able to laugh along with people instead of being laughed at and not take life to seriously, to let life takes its time. You only live once so why live it in stress and anxiety. She puts herself out there because she was born to do so, she wasn't born to hide her personality and hide her flaws and the goofy side. It takes a lot of time but seeing her being able to completely put herself out there makes me strive to keep going. I will always thank her every time I see or she posts these videos. But on the other hand if you haven't seen them check them out!
Music and merch:
Lele writes and sings her own songs, her music always has a meaning behind it and has a sense of her heritage within the lyrics, sound and voice. Her most iconic, newest song is called Vete Pa La, which means in English, Go to the.
I might not be able to listen to her music in my language because that song and some other songs she has written are in her heritage language. But just listening to her voice, the tempo, beat and watching the music videos with Lele dancing in them is enough sometimes. Just recently as I spoke about in the first paragraph, Lele has come out with a merch item, a jumper were you are able to write whatever you want where the blank white section is. Not just that but recently Lele has made a collab with tarte cosmetics, and made her own palette. Lets just say, It's definitely on my list of things to get, but the thing that stuns me is when the palette was released, Lele went to tarte cosmetics and did a meet and greet. What a woman. But I personally believe the day will come where I do meet and thank all the people in this book, but right now it's tough being so far away in Australia from everyone, but I'm still praying every day.
P.S:
Honestly I would die for any singers, dancers and so on, do a tour around the world for the opportunity to meet them. But all I have to say in the meantime to Lele is Thankyou for being you. Honestly.
Thankyou and I love you for being you.

Bucket list for Lele:
-Buy her palette.
-Meet Lele.
-Get something signed by her.

To end each chapter I have always kept the same sorta I love you poem type of thing for everyone.
"I love and support you because I was born to do just that, I can't picture what my life would be without you inspiring me daily. I love you because I saw you and immediately melted my heart. I love you because I had no choice, I never expected to need you and crave your love as much as I do. It just happens that I need you everyday. As soon as I saw you, I immediately thought it's you. It's you who will help me. I knew it. I love you because I feel your beauty, warmth to others and I want that too. I love you because every time I look at you I melt, your in my veins. That way you look, sound, everything. I love you because I got pointed into your direction, I will love you till my last breath, I promise."