{eight}

"What the fuck!?" Niall gasped and roughly pushed Harry away.

"Are you fucking serious? Jesus Harry what's gotten into you. Fuck." Niall whispered, making sure Louis wouldn't be able to hear them speak.

"I-I I'm sorry..." Harry said, he too was confused as to what the hell he just did. He knew for a fact he for sure had feelings for Niall but he didn't expect himself to do this.

"Harry you need to leave."

"What? Why?!" Harry said finally back in reality.

"You're really confusing me and I need some space from you"

"Space? Niall what the fuck we're best fucking mates! You can't have space from me!" Harry yelled with anger and sadness.

"And you have had a lot of fucking space Niall! What the fuck?!"

"Look Harry, I'm having a hard time as it is already and you can't just barge in here with my BOYFRIEND LOUIS here a fucking kiss me like its normal!" Niall was frustrated and he was beyond pissed, but lost at the same time.

As Harry was about to speak Louis came into the room with a concerned look.

Harry let out a displeased grumble that didn't go unnoticed by Niall. He immediately shot daggers with his eyes at Harry.

"Is everything alright over here?" Louis asked putting and arm around Niall's small figure.

Harry rolled is eyes, " Actually yes. I was about to leave. Bye Niall."

Niall looked at the floor not wanting to look at Harry. Harry sighed and with that he left.

The door was slammed and Niall was just sad.

"Baby why do you look so sad? How 'bout I make you feel good hmm?" The blonde grinned and giggled when the feathered haired lad picked him up bridal style and ran to the couch.

††††

Guys! I haven't updated this in like 3 months?? Idk but thank you all for 2.6k reads! Shit man that's a lot for me lol. So here's a new chapter and I'm posting another NARRY story soon and I'm pretty excited about it.

P.S WHO'S EXCITED FOR FOUR COMING OUT. I AM BC ITS COMING OUT IN LIKE AND HOUR FROM NOW SO YEAH