4

After a few days, Anna always kept us informed about what was going on with the new movie, I knew that the shootings were going to start in September 2019, the director was going to change, Roger Kumble, something like that, and for some reason I think that I know him from somewhere... I did a little research and I saw that he has directed the movie Cruel Intentions, with provocative and sexy scenes, more than we did in After.

Anna said she wanted to put more hot scenes in After 2, and when she told me that, I remembering the movie Roger directed, I was a little insecure, but I will do with Hero, who is my friend and makes everything easier, I know that will be all right! Anna also told me that many other actors will join the cast and are already casting. The days went by and I wondered if Hero would call me, but nothing of him, I would not call him, there is no reason, and he must not even be missing me! I'm just anxious, I will control myself.

The shootings would start in three weeks. Anna called me and asked me to go to Atlanta next week to rehearse some scenes. I couldn't believe we were really going to shoot another movie. I warned my parents, friends, and the next Saturday I packed my bags.

Hero finally texted me with a picture of your bags, he was carrying a lot, I laughed and sent a photo of mine, I told him I was coming to Atlanta on Sunday morning and he asked to wait for him to arrive at the hotel to rehearse the scenes, I laughed again and I wrote:

"Of course! Glad you warned me, I was already looking for someone else to do Hardin with me!"

He answered with a happy face, and our conversation was over.