39

Selma Blair, the actress who plays Tessa's mother, is going through a very complicated illness and we all hoped she would get better soon, and get back to the set as soon as possible with us. Selma is also a great friend, I loved doing the scene with her, she is a very funny person and being with her was a honor, she is a great actress. Selma posted a video on her social media saying that her health was improving, and each day she overcame another stage of the disease, explained a little about what it was.

We shot more scenes in Vance's office, all week, but there was a problem, some photos were leaked while we were shooting. Anna was very angry, made a meeting with the whole team to explain that in the first film many scenes were before the audience and that she did not want this to happen again. However, on the internet, the photos had already spread in such a way, that it was necessary to ask on After's official social media to delete and stop sending them.

We received the news that Khadijha Red Thunder, the actress who plays Tessa's "friend" Steph, was already on her way to Atlanta. The next few weeks would count to the old "cast", including Hardin's friends, I think would be scenes in the republic where Hardin lived before moving into the apartment with Tessa. I would learn more about the shootings in the next week.

It was Saturday, a rest day, Dylan Sprouse was at our hotel, he came back with us all week. The scenes with Dylan were easy to shoot, it seems that it doesn't have as much load as the ones I do with Hero, while I shoot with him, no matter how much we have to create a couple scene, it's not the same mood, I can't explain...

We heard that his fiancee Barbara Palvin was coming to Atlanta too, he wanted to introduce us to her, in addition to showing the entire set of After.

About "Herophine", I still don't think we will work, but I'm thinking like Hero, leaving the problems for future's Josephine to solve... But we couldn't hold on to what we were feeling, one day, when we came back from an afternoon shooting , Hero went to his trailer and I to mine, but mine was packed with people, some producers were there solving scenes for the next day, the maids were also fixing my clothes and I just wanted to rest, so I sent a message to Hero with a photo making a "thumbs up" with my hand:

"I've never seen my trailer so crowded with people."

"Come here, I'm alone."

Without even thinking, I went to find a moment of peace...