7

I turned quickly, getting up from the chair, faced him and could see his tiredness, but my first impulse was to jump to hug him, he took a deep breath, I felt it, and he hugged me back, so hard that for one second I was out of breath, but it was very good.

"I missed you," Hero said softly and without letting me go.

"Me too. I'm glad you arrived!"

We held each other for a while, the feeling reminded me of everything we've been through since the last time we saw each other, and we slowly came out of the hug. It had been a long time since I received a hug like that, I missed him so much, I missed everything, from his gaze staring at me, from his height, even to his smell, Hero had a bit of a cigarette smell, but disguised well in the his perfume, wait, what am I thinking?

Anna hugged him soon after, I had almost forgotten her presence, it was not long and we sat down, she began to tell him everything that had already passed me, more briefly. Hero kept staring at me and I couldn't take my eyes off him either, he had a smile in the corner of his mouth that made me want to smile too.

"You two are weird, what's going on here?" Anna asked in a confused tone, I didn't quite understand what happened, but we both stared at each other and laughed, I can't explain what I was feeling and I believe he didn't either.

After dinner we went to the rooms in the same hallway, Anna's room next to mine at the end of the hallway, and Hero's room at the very beginning. Hero walked us to our doors.

"Well, I'll call my husband, see if it's okay at home and sleep, you should do the same because tomorrow you will meet Roger and start rehearsals early."

"Leave it to us, I'll see if there are any monsters under Jo's bed and I'm going to my room", we all laughed and Anna entered her room.

It was just Hero and me now, he turned to me and stared at me, I looked back at him, we stood for a few seconds in front of Anna's door, the seconds seemed like hours and he didn't hold back.

"What's going on Jô?"

I walked backwards, without taking my eyes off his eyes, going to my bedroom door.

"Nothing, why?"

He was accompanying me.

"I don't know, did I do something wrong?"

"You? No! Why do you think that?"

"You look weird to me."

I stopped walking against the wall, with nowhere to go, he came closer and closer, without taking his eyes off mine.

"You are weird with me!"

"Are you still weird about what happened on my birthday?" He brought his face close to mine without stopping to stare at me.

"Sorry? Of course not!" I went closer to his face.

"Jô, we already talked about it, it was like a farewell to the characters, we don't know why we did that, but we wanted to do it, that's all."

I nodded, for him to stop talking, I was serious but still looking deep into his eyes. It was true what he said, but was that all? Why do we feel this way? We were silent still staring at each other, Hero with that look that I was sure was reading my mind.

"Okay Hero, good night," I turned to open the door, but he took my hand and made me turn to him again.

"Jô, don't do that."

"We'll wake up early tomorrow we'll talk later." I let go of his hand, opened the door, looked once more at him who was still staring at me, took a deep breath and walked into my room.