Argument

AU: Draco is a CEO, and Hermione is his wife.

She was lying there, her back against him. She was furious at him. He, however, is just staring at her back before tugging her in his chest. She tried to wriggle out his hold but failed miserably.

5 hours ago.

He was at work. He has a corporation to run after all. As he sat on his chair, His secretary, Pansy was just staring at him secretly. Pansy has a little desire for her boss for a long time now. Even though he was already married. Pansy still dreamed she has a chance. But she was wrong, terribly wrong.

He however didn't know Pansy's feelings for him, because, to be honest, he didn't care anyway. But at one of his meetings, he forgot his phone in his office. He ordered Pansy to go get it So that he won't miss a call from his precious wife.

So Pansy obliged, As she reached out for the phone, It vibrated and the word "Wife❤️" appeared on the screen. Envy enveloped her being, and an idea came to Pansy's mind. So she answered the call.

"Hi, honey!" Hermione beamed.

"Uh. Who are you?" Pansy questioned.

"Umm. Who is this?' Hermione questioned, quite surprised for the time being.

"I asked you a question first. But let me just answer yours, I'm Draco's girlfriend. He never told me he had a wife." Pansy stated confidently, After that the other line went dead. She smirked at this.

Meanwhile, Hermione stood there in their room. She didn't notice tears, were already falling down her delicate cheeks. She wiped them off quickly, but to no avail.

No! Don't cry, It's bad for the baby. Don't stress out, It will affect the baby. With that thought in mind, she stopped crying. She went to the mirror and looked at her reflection, a small bump has now formed. Her thoughts became conflicted because of the phone call. I'll ask him later, And with that thought in mind, she went to the bathroom and showered. As she finished, She wore her pajamas and got ready for bed.

She was combing her hair when he entered, He just stared at her figure. Confused as to why she didn't greet him by the door. He took long strides and tried to touch her, but she stood up and walked to the walk-in closet, and started to fold her clothes. She came out of the walk-in closet with a dutch bag, He was shocked, confused, and a little bit angry now.

She was silent for a moment before facing him and asked.

"Are you cheating on me?" She asked, her voice flat.

"What?!" He was shocked as he wasn't able to comprehend such a question from her.

"I asked Are you cheating on me?" She repeated once again, But her voice had now risen.

"No! Bloody hell! Why would I do that?" He answered truthfully.

"Oh really? Then can you explain to me who answered my call, and told me you have a girlfriend and you didn't tell her you to have a wife?!? She was already screaming at him at this point. He became silent for a while, remembering that he didn't get a call from her, His thoughts were becoming haywire until he remembered someone.

" So you're silent now! Bloody Hell Malfoy! Am I not enough!? You Bloody Cheater!" His silence though, Didn't sit well with her. By now, unwanted tears are slowly blurring her vision. He took a step closer to her, but she glared at him. Her glare didn't do anything, as he took long strides and caged her in his chest. She shrieked instantly, and tried to wriggle out of his hold, but failed. She weakened, as he carried her in their bed.

No words were exchanged, As he laid her down she immediately turned opposite to his direction.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He sat at the bed, still staring at her form. Before sighing audibly and started to talk.

"Hermione, I didn't get to answer your call as I forgot my phone in my office. I ordered Pansy to get it and she did. So it just concludes that she was the one that answered your call. So please, believe me, I will check the CCTV in my office tomorrow and if my theory is true then I will fire her immediately. So now please talk to me, It's hurting me that you are crying right now because of my carelessness." He explained softly.

She turned to face him and buried her face on his neck.

"I'm sorry.." she murmured slightly.

His hands stopped combing her hair. And it lowered until her thigh. She knew what would happen next, so she let him do what he wants. Her apology was accepted and this was his way of abiding by it.