Touchy

Hermione's POV

I was caged in his arms when I had woken up. And I had also noticed that I was stark naked. I faced him, and quietly stared at his face, just like any other creep would do. And at that moment, I had noticed, how relaxed his face is, His long thick eyelashes, his pointed nose, and lastly his lips. I still can't believe that he will be my husband, out of all men out there, but I don't regret anything.

He was no longer the boy in Hogwarts, his personality changed, well except for one thing, and that is his cockiness of course. But that was one of his personalities, that I had learned to love. Our love story was kinda cliche, but it was worth it.

Even though he is known to be a cocky and ruthless businessman, he can be very sweet when it comes to me. And he can also be really touchy, even if we were in public, he will caress my hair, hold my hand, circle his hands on my waist, and many more. But if we are at home, well his simple touches will transform into more sensual ones.

I had gotten used to his touches, over the past few years. His occasional caress on my body had become one of his hobbies. It was like, he was making sure I was really there, that I wasn't a dream. When he first started his touches, I always blush and try to remove his hands away from my skin, but as time passes by, I became used to it.

I slowly touch his blonde hair, And my other hand is on his chest as I also circle my finger around it. He was still sleeping, and my breasts were getting squished by his chest. His hold tightening when I try to move. His other leg tangled with mine, and the other, was at the top of my other leg so that I can't escape his grasp.

Even though he was like this I still loved him. My eyes were on his hair as I continue to touch it, when suddenly...

"Isn't this the time, that you'll be carried away, and then you'll kiss me?"He stated, with a small smile on his lips.

"Ehhhhh?! How long were you awake?" I immediately shrieked and tried to push him away, but to no avail.

"Nah, it wasn't that long, but I was pretty much awake when you decided to stare at my handsome face. He stated confidently, with his usual smirk, that I badly want to remove off his lips.

"How cocky of you Mr. Malfoy," I answered back.

"But you still married this cocky guy, Mrs. Malfoy." He replied, before kissing my lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Thank you all for reading!😆