Home

AU!
3rd Person's POV

As soon as he parked his car, He immediately got out. Eager to see his wife. He opened the door wanting her to greet him, but no one was there. Worry enveloped his thoughts, and fear, he was afraid that while he was away, something bad happened to his beloved wife.

His worry was turned to amusement, as soon as she saw her sleeping peacefully on the couch, and the TV still on. He sighed in relief before turning off the TV and sitting beside her sleeping figure. Not wanting to disturb her, He carefully carried her body and went straight to bed.

As he laid her down, she stilled slowly before her breathing became even again. He slowly stood up and went to the bathroom as he showered.

The sound of water woke her up. She slowly sat up and looked around the room looking for her husband. He came out of the bathroom, and went directly to the bed, and sat on the side. He only wore a towel to cover his neither regions and another towel for drying his hair. She slowly got up to him and took the towel he was holding, and helped him dry his hair. His tense muscles tend to relax if his wife is near him.

Suddenly he grabbed her waist and made her sit on his lap. Causing her to straddle him. She rested her head on his shoulder and mumbled something inaudible at first, but decided to say it more proper for him to understand. She was shy when it comes to him, so it was hard for her to say these things.

"Welcome home honey...I..umm..missed you.." She mumbled the last part, but she was sure he heard it. She snuggled closely at his chest enjoying his warmth.

"Home indeed baby, and I missed you too." The last part made her blush. He always loved her shy nature and sometimes he even teased her about it. But even though she's like that, he still loves her very much. Heck, he could do anything for her.