Chained 2

She woke up, by the sound of knocking, she deliberately opened her eyes, as she adjusted to the light of her surroundings. She remembered that he wasn't there, much to her solace. As her eyes came back to where the knocking is coming from. She tightly grabbed the comforter. Before gathering herself, to face whoever the one knocking.

"Ma'am, I'm here to deliver your food. And I'll be at your service while Master is gone."The maid stated.

"You can come in now, then". Hermione remarked.

As soon as the maid entered, Hermione's eyes went directly to the tray, that the maid carried. She listened to her stomach grumble, causing the maid to giggle softly, and making Hermione blush, due to embarrassment. The maid helped her sit up properly, as she started to eat her breakfast, just like a starved man. She never acted like this if he was around, but she couldn't help it. She needed energy.

She quickly finished everything, that was on the tray. But after a moment of silence, she slowly got up. The comforter rolled around her body. And she walked to the bathroom, the chain in her left foot dangling as she walked. The maid assisted her, as she continued to walk. And when they reached the bathroom door, the maid left her for a while, to prepare her clothes.

As soon as she entered the bathroom, she immediately checked her reflection, in the mirror. Her body was covered with bluish, and almost black marks. Her wrists were red, and her waist was covered with a big red hand mark, on the sides. She also noticed many hickeys, up to her neck, and down to her legs. They were also biting marks, and lastly her eyes, they were red, for crying too much. She looked horrible, no matter how much she tried to remind herself that someday she'll escape, but she quickly brushed off that thought when she remembered what happened after he caught her.

A tear rolled down her cheek, as she looked at herself. And her eyes went down, to her left foot. She stared at the chain for a while, before trying to remove it. Her frustration was getting the best of her, and with teary eyes, she sat down in the tiled bathroom. And tried to pull the chain, off her feet. But after many tries, it still won't budge. She hated the sight of it, she felt like a chained and caged bird. And just like that bird, she will never be free.

By now, the tears were gone, it was replaced with hopelessness. After gathering herself, she quickly got up and went straight to the shower. The chain was pretty long, as it reached the bathroom of the master bedroom. And it can reach the balcony. Much to her relief. But the room she was in was high, so if she tried to jump it. She still won't escape, because of the chain.

After her shower, she quickly wrapped a towel around her body, before coming out of the bathroom. The maid was still there, as she was opening the curtains. Her clothes were already on the bed. And when she reached it, she sighed. They were no undergarments. It was only a long white dress, the silk was soft and it has a slit up to her thighs. But it was better than being naked all day.

She quickly wore it, and after that, she sat down on the edge of the bed. She was drying her hair, with the use of the towel. The maid helped her dry her hair and after that, the maid brushed it. They were bookshelves in their master bedroom. It contains her favorite books, which she reads on the balcony. As she enjoyed the view.

Time Skip

Days passed, and Hermione enjoyed the company of the maid. She was happy, as he was gone for a while. But she knew, he will still come back. And she even managed to convince her maid, to let her out of the room. It took a lot of effort, but after a few days of convincing the maid, it worked. But the two had a deal, she can come out of the room, on where the chain will carry her, then that will serve as her boundary.

And when night came, the maid went to her room, and quietly opened the door. They were no guards around, as they were now patrolling outside. And Hermione came out of the room, She was walking softly, as the maid ushered her to not make any sound. She missed going outside of her room because ever since she tried to escape, he forbids her to go out there master bedroom.

As she came out, she was mesmerized. They were many windows, and it made the moon illuminate. It served as their light, and slowly Hermione started to dance softly. The maid only watched over her, as she was looking around to check if somebody was there. They still weren't far from the master bedroom. When suddenly she stopped, the chain in her feet forbidding her to go any further. She broke out of her trance, her little moment of freedom was cut short because of it.

She sighed softly, before starting to walk again back to her room. The maid came to her side and helped her go back, without making any loud noise. And for the first time, Hermione felt hope in her being. The deal was going on smoothly every night, and the two girls created a sisterly bond. The maid was her very first friend and Hermione would do anything to protect her.

But they didn't realize, that their happiness was short-lived. For he was coming back, and he intended it to be a surprise.

The Day of His Arrival

When he had reached his private island, it was already nighttime. He quickly drove to his manor, and immediately got greeted by his men. He only replied with a curt nod, his face never showing any trace of emotion. And as he reached the main door of his manor, he heard soft footsteps.

And his thoughts immediately came to her, his strides were getting faster as he went to where the sound was coming from. And the sight he saw made his blood boil. He forbid her to come out of their room, and he made sure his men and his maids, had understood his command.

She was standing by the window, her back facing him. And when the maid had noticed him, she let out a scream. Startling Hermione, and the guards outside. They ran to where the noise came from. And by now, Hermione just stood there, she didn't know what to do. As men surrounded the area, his intense gaze was on her. And the maid is slowly shaking in fear. But when she noticed her friend shaking, the only coherent thought in her mind was to protect her from him.

"Take that stupid maid in the dungeon, I'll deal with her later." His voice held authority, as his eyes were still piercing to her head. And as soon as she heard it, she instantly panicked, forgetting her fear for him,
in the process. But that didn't stop his men, from doing his command. They instantly dragged the maid by her hair, in the dungeon. As the maid's screams were echoing, in the silent halls.

"No! She isn't the one at fault! It was because of me! Her tone made him more pissed. And as soon as their gazes locked, she regretted it. But she won't show any fear, her friend needed her.

"Leave. All of you." And with that, his men left. He took long strides in her direction, she tried to run away but after a while, she stopped. The chain stopped her, and he was now getting closer. And as soon as he reached over her figure, he carried her just like a sack of potatoes, and he walked back to their room. She started to hit his back, with her fists, but in return, he slapped her bum, which made her whimper in pain.

As soon as they reached their bedroom, he laid her down in the bed.  As she immediately went to cover herself, she stared at him, afraid of his next move.

"I want you naked, and on your knees, when I get back. And now, if you still don't listen to me, then I'll immediately order my men to rape that stupid maid, that you badly want to protect." His statement made tears roll down her eyes, she was now regretting everything that she had done. And with that, he left locking the door behind him.

And she was now back as the caged bird that she was in the first place,
he ripped away everything from her and now he's also going to take away her friend, and it was all her fault.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for reading!❤️ Part 3 will come out soon! And one more thing, Thank you for the 1k reads! I didn't expect that❤️