To The Vet

Reminder: In Ante's P.O.V (also sorry for not updating, i completely forgot about this, but updates will be back now, thank you)

      We're outside now, walking to the vet that Lance had told me about, cats in arms, since we forgot to buy collars.

"You know the way there, right?"  I ask, just in case we need to pull up directions and actually know where we're going.

"Yes I know da wae, I'd ask you before hand for directions if I needed them"  woah, didn't mean to push any buttons.  Maybe he's stressed about something.  Should I ask him about it?  I don't know...what if it makes it worse?

"H-hey, uh-"
"We'Re HeRe!"

I've been focused on Lance the whole time that I didn't even realize that we were at the vet already.  I look in front of us.  He goes ahead and opens the door.  "Come on!"  He sounds nervous, and he looks tense and probably worried...maybe he's concerned for our cat with the scar on her stomach?  But the bigger cat's a bit...well...to put it in kinder words...he's a big boy. 

   Following Lance inside, I take a look around the place.  I noticed a few rooms that seem for shots and other topics, but there are some weird colored needles...the liquids in there are pretty bright, with blues, pinks, reds, and more.  Just think of a bright rainbow and maybe you'll get a better picture.

I notice and see Lance at the front desk once I heard someone's voice coming from that same direction with a "Hello, how may I help you today? Any appointments?"  There was witch-looking lady sitting behind the front desk with orange ginger hair, wearing a purple robe, purple hat, and a doctors mask.  Seems professional enough to me.

I hear Lance speak
"Uh, well we recently adopted this cat here, and we're concerned about the scar oozing out green blood on her stomach.  Do you know if you can help us?"

"Please follow me, I'll inspect her and see what I can do"  replied the lady.
I watched as they left, but before disappearing Lance signaled me to come as well.

We were inside a room with a table block thingy in the middle, the witch doctor took the cat carefully from Lance's arms and put her on the table.

"Okay, come on Molly, lay down"

"Molly?" I asked, where'd she get the name Molly from?

"Ah, I should've asked for her name first, my bad, but she actually used to be a friend of mine.  Do you two have a new name for her?"

No, we actually didn't have any names for our cats..but Molly was a nice name.

"No, but we'll keep the name Molly! Sounds like a nice name"

Lance had stolen my words, glad we had the same opinion.

"Yeah, we'll keep it"  I added.

She took a look at Molly's stomach, but i noticed a look of memory, a sad memory, but instead of crying, she just smiled with relief and possible gratitude.

"Is something wrong?" I asked, i was a bit worried.

"Oh, no nothing's wrong, I'll see what i can do, but there's a chance of her possibly needing stitches, but if anything else comes up, you can call our number, it's on the paper on the front door to here."

Not really what i was asking, but maybe i shouldn't bring it up, maybe it's a sensitive topic.

"Oh okay, so what time should we come back?"

"Well, I'd say come back at 4:00pm tomorrow, I'll have her cleaned up, stitched up, and ready when you two return."

We thanked her, picked up our other cat from the waiting room, and left.  I'm planning to ask Lance about our other cat's name when we get home, since he might be caught up in the news about Molly.

I wonder if there's anything peculiar about our other cat too...