Chapter 12

Claire pov

We have been planning to get rid of her nowhere mates mine my mate is not going to get find now but I don't care as long as I get her mate as mind I probably wouldn't have to worry about my mate.

I told some rogues that I will let them go if they promised to capture tracy I'll make her tell me were the princess is and her poor mate will be depressed like me who had to be desperate to find a family lost in a forest now I never remember what love are joy is being a b:tch is what I am now her mate will be desperate to find her and I'll be hook on him like a leech I always loved him but I never got it and know Roxy been clenching on him so I never bother

I grab her body and throw it over one of the rogue and tell him carry her to there place they start to run off and I ran to her mate.

"Where is she claire"I out on a fake panic expression like I care

"The rogues capture her I try to break her free"I tell a him crying and holding his arm which he yank away and starts howling aww his sad with out his mate.

Olivia walk up to me and punch me square in the face making me growl "i know you know what happen to her cause told us to let you go alone"She said choking me then someone garb her Dory and crew look at me disappointed and walk off and Johnny and Nicholas went with Bryan

I walk in side and the Alpha's there looking at me while the girls cry for there friend

"Where's My best warrior"He asks angry I shrug and his wife his in his side.

"They capture her alpha"I told him walking around him he growl and went out side to the rest of his warrior which am one but I don't care someone pulled me on the side.

"It work claire"Brielle tells me shaking me and smiling and I smile back.

"Can't wait for the party tomorrow for your birthday are you"She asks and I almost forgot I'll be 18 tomorrow.

"Yea"I said to her walking my separate ways to my room I walk in and close my door and sit down I always wonder if I'll ever meet my mom then a knock on my door and Stella comes in glaring me with disappointment.

"Claire bring her back plz"She begs me I just shake my head.

"I told I don't know where she is"I tell her crossing my arms.

"Lair!I Kno you did it with your crew you'll hate her yet don't know her history"Stella says and the ending part just makes me growl.

"History!!! F:ck history what about my history not a single bit if love I had from my real parents to give me away and you wanna go talk about that chic"I told her yelling in anger my body starts turning really hot and I turn away trying to cool down but it doesn't stop.

"Get out now Stella"I said pushing her out with my head diwn my eyes burns too and I lock the door and walk in my bathroom to see my eyes dark red I look in shock and i start freaking out touching my red face turning the water on that was getting hot by me splashing my face which made me scream and fall on the ground hitting my head into darkness.

Dear child"A women with white hair shining bright it's the moon godess.

"Yes the moon godess"I said Abit shock I meet the moon godess and she's so beautiful.

"Dear child am your godmother"She said smiling at me hiding my hand I look at her confuse.

"Your the fire princess sister of the ice princess you were found in the forest because of a war that you and your sister will complete the war same parents but i made you with different powers like your sister I watched you everyday to see if anyone would get you from the forest and when you did I left but for you sister she was abused her whole life I had to let her experience the pain for her to become stronger"The Moon Goddess says smiling at me I nod

"Who's my sister?!"I ask her I really wanna find my sister I didn't even know I had one.

"Now sweetheart that's for me to know and for you to find out"She said chuckling.

"But how will I find her"I ask her

"Because she will reveal her true identity oneday"She says and kisses me on the forehead.

"Wait is this a dream!?"I ask her

"No"She said and vanish.

"Omg claire are you ok"I heard a voice by my bathroom door I get up and I look at myself in the mirror again my dress in red and I have a red necklace,red heels,and a tiara also my eyes are red too.

"Claire am.ginna break the door down"A voice says but I was still in shock.

I took off my clothes quickly and heels and leave the necklace on and tuck it in my shirt.

"Get out my room please!"I told Roxy getting abit annoyed but I still don't believe I am the fire princess do they even know she's missing?.

"Fine"She says and I heard her presence leave so I open tge bathroom door and ran to my bed and put my items I wear under the bed and got up and went out my room down stairs to the fridge and took out my piece of pizza and put it in the the microwave then I felt the Alpha's presence it was so powerful and toxic.

"Everyone your Luna is missing and i want you guys look for her" The Alpha says rubbing his face he's stressed out I can tell princess and everything is getting to him.

"The ice queen told me that the fire princess got her powers to day and the ice princess git her yesterday she told me she felt there presence and for the fire princess she told me she didn't know she was still alive and that she want her to be found also"The Alpha says and walks off and Brielle walks to me.

"Wow the fire princess huh it would be cool to find both off them and get money are also ask the queen to be there maids to live in the castle I bit it's cool"Brielle says I just nod ny head and take my pizza out the microwave and start eating my pizza and I see Nicholas chasing Dory and there giggling I which I had a mate I sighed.

"What's bothering you"Brielle asks me holding my hands I just walk past her and see Bryan lying down depressed watching television and the crew girls trying to make him smile and nit worry I ran up to my room lock my door and I open my window and jump out and ran in the forest all the snow melt in my presence I will look for my sister even if I have to kill every rogue especially Tracy.