Chapter 14

Tracy

"Claire i wonder if we should tell the alpha now that we're the lost princesses?"I ask claire sitting on my bed playing with my necklace.

"Yes it's what we should do"Claire says pulling me and her to the alpha room and telling him every from the beginning from to the end.

4 months

4 months as gone since the alpha knows about us being the princess me and everyone as been getting all alone very well we been traveling about helping every pack with rogue problems and me and my sister as also got powerful we can control are powers I became the toughest warrior in are pack jpw can I forget to tell you about us meeting are parents we have the same mom but different dads Roxy and her crew found there mates amd so did Brielle we all became friends.

"Tracy you will be awesome queen"Tracy mom says hugging her daughter before she go and she turns to a smiling Claire and she smiles back and hug her.

"Claire you will be amazing to"Mom said kissing Claire on the cheeks when tracy dad hugs both girls  and Claire dad hugs both of them mom still was crying her husband pulling her to go in the car with claire dad driving.

"Come on Krissy will visit them again"Tracy dad said carrying his wife bridal style out the door she nod and wave us bye and we wave bye back.

"Tracy we got a phone call from alpha"Claire says walking up stairs to the alpha office and I follow her to the office.

Claire open the office door and we walk in we see most of the warriors in and my mate smiling at us so is the alpha.

"You call us for something alpha?"I ask him walking and sitting on my mate lap while he rubs my back everyone's looking at me with pity am kinda confuse what's going on.

"Tracy you won't like this"Bryan says with sad eyes and I turn to look at the alpha he as a sad impression too with others.

"What's so bad about this?"I ask tried moving off bryan lap but fail after his growling and yanking me back on his lap so possessive.

"We're going to your old pack because rogue problems"Alpha says sighing.

"I don't wanna go back they treat me so terrible"I said mad with my arms crossed.

"We could give them a taste of there medicine"Dory said jumping at us we all turn to her.

"Yea let's do this"We all say together as all of us walk out me and bryan holds hands and walks to our room.

"Your always beautiful"Bryan says slamming the door behind us and I step back but he walks forward and I hit a hard surface the wall.

"Well thank you boba"I said pushing him in the chest to give me some space I felt all the shocks going through my palm making me flinch and he chuckle.

"That's cute"He smirked and left me up making me squeal from surprise and throw me in bed and hw jump over on the other side and I duck my head to not get hit.

"Good night bae"He said kissing my forehead and I kiss his and I told him goodnight before I fall into a deep sleep.

(Skip morning)

"They call this a pack"Bryan says laughing and so those us in the car.

"This look more like a garage"Rebecca says laughing and so does us then we stop to see some familar faces in Moonstar pack we got out the car but I kept my shades on I don't want them to know yet.

"Hello your in Moonstar pack"The twins says trying to give me a hand shake but I annoy  and everyone looks at me strange.

"Give me are room plz"I said walking inside while my pack growl at them trying to scare them I just roll my eyes they could be so extra sometimes.

"You know I love sharing with you"Bryan says pulling me by the hands in our room and push me on the bed and took out a box with butterflies on it

What he give me was the most beautiful thing is

Read for more..

Am sorry if I haven't been updating much I been busy exams and studying yea I it's gonna take time to finish.