Chapter 15

Tracy pov

I loved the necklace it was crystal and it was shaped like a heart I kissed him on the lips and he kiss back and wrap his arms around me his eyes change black I know his trying to control his wolf but fail he push me to the bed and got on top off me kissing my neck then to my part where his going to look at me.

"You sure you want this"Bryan ask me sending a shiver everywhere in my body.

"Yes I do" I tell him and kiss his lips and that's when gos back to my neck and mark me he got off top of me and laid next to me I smile at him and he smile at me and I was so weak that I couldn't even kiss him goodnight he understand so he kissed my head instead of me and pull to him as I lay on his chest asleep.

I woke to a empty bed I growl from this getting off the bed I make my way to the bathroom and run out to my closet with a workout bra and long pants then I went back in the bathroom lock the door took a shower also shampooing my hair I dry my body and hair then brush my teeth last but not least I put in my clothes and walk downstairs.

"Your finally awake"Dory says giving me a plate full of delicious pancakes i moan from it and she smiles at me.

"Guess you like my cooking and yet you thought my cooking was sh:t"Dory said with a wicked smile on her face making me realize that she finally got the hang of cooking.

"Well it use to be"I said taking a so of my orange juice and what said made Dory growl and sticks her middle finger at me and walking off earning a laugh from me and my mate I just regonize was staring at me.

"Your a terrible stalker"I side taking last gulp of my juice facing my mate who was wearing a black t shirt and a blue jeans pants with black Jordans he growl throw me over him and he walks out the side with me screaming at him to put me down he finally those amd I go to punch him when I smell my other mate I turn to see him looking at me and am looking him he as his so call Luna kissing him on the cheek and that brings him out his gaze.

"We will let are best fighter train you guys and here she is"Alpha Barry says pulling me forward and everyone gasp when they regonize me I smirk at them wait until they know am a princess.

"It can't be her she was nothing but a slave omega as well"Someone says and it's a boy about my age who steps up in front of me looking at me with disgust oh he's challenging the princess I look back to my pack to see if there watching them and they give me pleading eyes to have mercy but in my eyes I don't do mercy anymore and claire must have read my mind she steps up me grab my hand with her warm hands and tells me not to kill him plz I only nod i can't promise that.

It's his fault not mine he lunge at but I kick him in the face he growl in pain he gets up and lunge at me get I push him square in the face he grabs his face and it gives me a chance to kick my foot under him before I grab him by his throat I sit on him hold his throat while he crys for air I let the air feel my coldness and I let him feel it to and he opens his eyes wide eyes and I get off him now he realize his stupid mistake.

I walk to my mate and we give each other high five in are pack Roger stomps up to me and my mate wraps his arms around me protectively.

"How dear you hurt my pack member"He said full with anger and rage he doesn't regret not having me at all and then his Luna comes walking along throwing me glares as I glare back.

"You should teach your pack member some manners atleast i don't have to train them now after that attack"I said growling at him and he's shaking with anger his fake mate trys to calm him down but Gwen's not helping I use my powers and freeze his feet to the ground and his eyes open wide I know my eyes are glowing and hands everyone except my pack gasps.

"Do you know I could have your whole pack wipe by my mother and father yes am the lost princess and my sister is a princess'I said and claire holds my hand and that's when I see my mom and dad and twin sisters they kidnap me said I was special but as I grow up to my age they didn't want me anymore and made into a slave I point at them and they were nerves.

"You kidnapped me from my real parents and use me as your freaking slave"I said pointing at them making the pack turn to then Aisha steps up.

"Sister where sorry for what we did please forgive us"Aisha said with sad eyes and pleading with her hands together I throw her the finger and ask the guards to put them in the cells.

"Are you gonna unfreeze him you freak"Gwen ask me looking at me angry and disgust I look at Roger who as his eyes full with regret, sadness love and lust i unfreeze him and run in the back house to my mate we bump into each other and start eating chips along with dory.

We fell asleep and I woke up to my phone ringing I answer it

"Get up and meet us outside to train the pack"Dory yells at me in the phone.

"Ok bye"I said hanging up running up stairs to my clothes and pick out a black pants and shirt with black boots and bra and panty then rush to bathroom lock the door took a shower brushed my teeth then I put my hair in a bun and I put on my boots ran down stairs got to the fridge quickly eat the bag of chips and rush out the pack house to training ground.

I jump when I felt a cold hand on me and I know it was my mother I turn around and hug her and she smile and kiss my head then dad hugs and kiss me too.

"We are here to let you know rogues are coming here today and me and your father's have decided to help you guys attack""Mom said with dad arm wrap around her waist i look to see claire walking with her dad to us and then I see my pack training the next pack.

Claire's dad hugged me and I hug him back making dad alittle jealous and I could see it which made me and claire laugh cause she saw how protective he is too they started talking I walk to to were my mate was training and pick a warrior who gladly challenging me he lunged at me I grab his fist and jump and slide down his back making him spin and giving me a chance to to knee him in the stomach he groan in pain and grab his stomach this pack is to weak I knew him in the nose he grabs his nose I kick him in the balls and grab his hands and let my cold temperature play with his skin he gasps and screams from the coldness I let go off him and smirk and walk off when I was pull by Roger.

"Listen tracy am sorry fo-"I cut him off by freezing his hands on my arm and he groans

"Your not sorry you just  what me so you could be king  and am not a toy you can throw around go and crown your fake Luna and let me be with my true king"I tell him walking off I hear him whimper from what I said but I don't care he deserves alot marking her and mating to her I didn't tell you how much pain I felt Everytime he mated.

I continue to walk until I smell I terrible smell blood a rogue I growl and rush to the pack house when I meet everyone fighting rogues even my mate I see my sister throwing a fire balls at rogues and the warriors fighting I freeze one the was about to jump on me I made a big snowball a made it roll down the rogues that were coming my way then I turn hear I loud scream I turn to see mom trying to help dad my heart drops from the site I run to mom to stop the rogue from biting her neck but it's to late he bites her in the neck already.

She didn't even see the rogue I freeze the rogue went I got close and fling it against the tree and made a loud blood hurling scream from pain I drop to ground grabbing my mom and dad necked body I look around to see my fake mom and fake dad also sisters died I didn't care about but my real parents years go down my eyes as snow falls down to everyone watching me rogues are died blood is everywhere.

And that's when I my canines turn into fangs I look at everyone crying in pain from my lost claire most not have seen mom yet and just as she did she run to mom and on the side of me and cry along with i was holding mom and dad in my arms brushing they hair as claire kiss there forehead then her dad came with a sad expression he lift her up and got my mate lift me up and carry me in our room.

I laid down crying I never thought I would have to say good bye already and I know my mate felt my pain because he kiss me and lift me alone to give me space I went to slip in my wet pillow.