Chapter 16

Claire Pov

I know I will always miss mom and Tracy dad but atleast I have my dad and am glad and I'll never regret it but I also wish I had my mate but one they i will find my mate and today is the day my father bring his pack to live in Moonstar pack so we could be protected maybe I'll find my mate in there pack and will be very happy.

I got out bed and went down stairs to see tracy kissing her mate and him kissing I gag at it and walk to fridge and drink some milk am not very hungry after yesterday most of the pack die and atleast dad and mom pack is coming here.

Tracy came and hug me and I hug back we wipe the tears off are eyes.

"I bet you can't wait to find your mate"Tracy asks me giving me a sisterly smile and I give her one back and nod.

"Ofc I bet he will be loving and fun I will never want someone other than my precious mate"I told tracy smiling and she smile and went to the front door that just ringed and group of warriors and people walk in and I smelled the most amazing scent my mate

Yes mate! Carrie screams my inner wolf.

My mate must have smell it to before he walks up to me with hazel eyes and brown hair and kiss me making me giggling and blush we must have got everyone's attention because Alpha Barry smilies at me and clears his throat my sister gives me a thumps up and so does bryan making me roll my eyes at him.

We walk to a big table and sit down as me and my mate holds hands I smile at him and everyone sits at the table tracy comes up to me making my mate growl protectively damn he's possessive I tug his arm telling him it was ok and he understands and shut up.

"Congrats sis"Tracy says hugging me then my mate I don't feel jealous and so does bryan because learn to gain thrust in each other.

My sister most have threaten him cuz I see him gulped and I just smile innocent like I didn't see anything before my mate asks me questions about me I ask him his name his name is Tom and he's 25 he says he's been looking for me for a long time also I told him about me and my sister powers us being the soon to be queen and to night it is.

"I would like everyone to cheer my daughter's on and there lost cuz tonight they will be pronounced the Queens and my ice daughter is a ice hybrid Queen rise my daughter's"My Dad said me and Tracy raised and put a blue crown on Tracy and red crown on me and everyone clap at us so did my dad and I smile so did tracy.

Tom wrapped his hands around my waist and my dad looked curious at first then realized what is going on and he smile at Tom and me I did the seem my mate spins me in the air and then that's when we heard crying.

"Someone help my mate"Gwen cries and me and tracy follow to see a uncosious Roger lying on the ground I look at Tracy and she look at me and nod.

"What happened?"I ask her sitting in the chair while my sister on the side of her exmate and could see Gwen getting jealous but don't say anything.

"We where just mating and he falls out"She says looking at him with concern and worry.

(Tracy pov)

"Ik what's wrong he had sex with someone else then his mate me and now the bond is broken but leaves he's wolf reckless'I said with no emotion am not jealous them two make a good couple there both players I got my second mate so i don't need him even elise agrees.

"He didn't want you and am the Luna not you rotten b-"She growled but was cut off by my mate growling on the side of me I raise my hand to him and he stops and puts his hands on me and kiss me on the cheek claire is with her mate watching me help Roger.

"Help me lift him up I am the queen not a player like you"I growled with power and the room is cold making her whimper and submit and nod then she grabs him up and puts him in there bed.

I put my cold hands on his chest and his chest is very hot this what happens when he mated with someone other than me but I know I would never mate with him for rejected me and I also got a second mate that I am happy with.

He opens his eyes and Gwen wraps her as around him he push hers away and reach out and I put my hand there but no Sparks am already marked.

"Come back to me your mine"He says getting angry from no where I pull my hands away from him and straighten my self up.

"I am the queen you are not mines and will respect your king if you wasn't fu:kng around you would not be in this way"I said getting angry now the room his cold now with my eyes glowing he growls and my mate holds my arm making me calm down.

He sits at the edge of the bed growling at my mate when Gwen is trying to calm him down.

"I know but you are mine only and I just realized how much I loved you"He growls and eyes swirling with lust and regret and just shake my head and Gwen is looking at him in disbelief.

Claire and Tom also me and my mate walks out when I hear him keep shouting come back to me and I know you want me I stop before closing the door and I get there attention him and Gwen he grins I show no emotion.

"Always Remember never judge a book by it cover"I said closing the door in his face while he screams no and my mate kiss my lips and we walk back to my pack.

The End

Tracy and Claire rules there mom and dad's pack they left went no more rogue attacks as happen in Moonstar Claire as gotten mark by Tom also is pregant and Tracy as completed the mating process and she had her twins she got pregnant 7 months a go a girl and a boy the girl name is angel and the boy name is Frank Dory and Rebecca as gone back to the pack with alpha and visits them Dory as gotten mark and Rebecca's pregant.Dory mates name is Mark she found him in the claire's dad Pack and Rebecca mate is tom brother Timmy they all are happy with there life but alpha Roger misses Tracy and he knows she will never come back so him and Gwen are having mate problems.

💓Bye thanks for reading this book💓

Oh I almost forgot Olivia she as found her mate his name George and her and Stella as came back from Canada with Stella baby girl that's 1 name candance Brielle is still looking for her mate but she's not in a hurry cuz love surrendered around her.

New books " The Hood She Wolf"