A Lie Turned Into Truth

Elsa's Pov
I parked my car across the Livin La Vida. The boys were already in there. We were sort of late because of Punzie and Anna as always.

We got out of the car and walked over to the restaurant.

"Can't wait."
Punzie smiled. She twirled around, her indigo dress flowing with her movement. Her dress had no sleeves and it was tight on the top but flowy at the bottom. She wore gold heels and her hair was tied in a huge bun.

"Yep."
Anna chimed in. She wore a dark pink dress. It was a halter neck dress which had a mermaid tail like bottom. She wore white heels and her strawberry brown hair was wavy and tied in ponytail.

"Hurry up ya asses okay?"
Merida pushed the girls forward and right into the restaurant. She wore a turquoise dress which had a silver like top pattern. It was off shoulder and it had long sleeves. She wore silver heels and her frizzy hair was braided and tied in a bun.

I was sort of simple. I wore a dark blue dress. It was body fitting, showing off my curves perfectly. It had a deep V neck and a long slit beside my left leg which was till my mid thigh. I wore matching heels and my hair was tied in a messy bun.

I watched as the girls walk in. I was hesitant to walk in but I did anyway. The whole area was crowded as people laughed and danced about.

That's when I felt those familiar blue eyes on me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jack's Pov
I keeped looking at my watch. I repetitively kicked Hiccup's chair impatiently. He didn't care anyway.

I was so annoyed right now with all these noises and people.

"They're here."
The boys excitedly yelled.

"Finally."
I mocked at them. They glared at me but I could care less. The girls made their way to their boyfriends. Yuck.

Funny Elsa's not here.

I looked about trying to find a way to escape but something unusual happened.

I looked over to the entrance and there she stood, gorgeous as always. Her soft pale skin, her rosy red lips, her pale pink cheeks, her sky blue eyes and her platinum blonde hair. She defines hot and elegance.

What the hell???
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elsa's Pov
I walked over to the rest and stood in front of Jack. His blue orbs roamed all over my body. I felt slightly uncomfortable yet overwhelmed.

"So let's get dancing."
Eugene and Punzie hit the dancefloor and danced like.....well....nobody's watching?

"Our turn. Shall we?"
Kristoff brought forward his arm, grinning at my baby sis.

"We shall."
Anna giggled and linked her arm with his and walked over to the dancefloor.

"Come on ya scrawniee!"
Merida dragged Hiccup to the dancefloor who nearly choked on his drank.

I watched them and chuckled at how  they were dancing. Hiccup was being smacked by Merida for making any mistake, Anna kept tripping and stabbing her heels onto Kristoff who made a face like he wanted to go to the restrooms and Punzie was laughing at Flynn who once again bumped into the same fat woman.

"Ahem."
Jack coughed. I ignored him and continued my sightseeing. He walked in front of me and held out his hand.
"Can I have a dance with you?"
His voice was stern and his face was serious. I felt like laughing at how bad he was in asking a girl out for a dance

"Sure."
I placed my hand in his and he dragged me to the floor. He placed his warm hands on my waist and I placed mine around his neck. We started swaying as Jazz music started to play.

His blue ocean orbs were focused on my face. I felt shy and looked down.

"Look at me."
He whispered.

I hesitantly raised my head, allowing my face fully visible for him to see.

"You look so beautiful tonight."
I looked at his blue ocean orbs wondering if he was lying or he was being serious. Purity was the only thing I saw in his ocean orbs. I smiled at him.

"You don't look so bad either."
I chuckled earning a frown from him.

"Why? Don't you find me hot?"

"Nope. You're cold."

"Seriously?"

"Obviously."
I laughed as Jack scrunched up his nose in annoyance. It was so cute.

"But you're gorgeous."
My laughter seized as I heard those words. His eyes twinkled and I supressed my lips, preventing a smile. He came closer and my cheeks grew hotter and redder as he tried to slowly close the distance between us. Our nose was touching and our lips a few inches away. That's when reality struck me.

"You're lying."

"What?"

I pushed him away and ran out. I heard him call but I didn't dare look back. I knew he was lying. He always did anyway.

He just wanted to break my heart all over again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack's Pov
I stood dumbfounded as I saw the love of my life run away. Yes, I was in love with Elsa from the very first day. Her sky blue orbs, her smile which makes my heart skip a beat, her cheeks turning pink when she's shy and her laugh which echos in my ear everyday and everynight.

"Go after her before it's too late."
Hiccup placed his hand on my shoulder.
"She's one of a kind. She really loves you Jack and I must say, she changed you a lot."

I looked at Hiccup, still mad that he did this with me and Elsa but....he was my best friend. He was there with me since we were in diapers.
"Thanks man."

I hugged Hiccup. I could tell he was suprised but he hugged me back.
"Anytime bro. Now stop wasting your  time and run after her."

I gave Hiccup one last look and ran out of the restaurant. Sweat dripped my forehead and my breathing was heavier. I ran through the dark lonely streets calling out her name.

I already had lost one. I can't afford to lose another.