Part Two: CHARMLESS MAN

Author's note: Here's the second part! This part definitely deep dives into Rayna Lyla's past with Ian Brown. Hope you all are staying safe and healthy!

Rayna knew her ex was gonna be here. Without a word from her though, Damon held her hand gracefully as they mingled with whomever they pleased.

Rayna had been to this club countless times, well because of Ian. She had forgotten how gloomy it could be. Compared to her life with Damon, it was such a vast difference she noted in her head. With the scent of cigarette smoke, and Rayna tugging her hair behind her ear she already had a drink on her mind.

How did she know Ian Brown would be here? Well, to say the least he was still in contact with her. Nearly every week for a month now he had been calling. She answered and they small talked for five minutes at least. It was a convenient thing to pass the time she had convinced herself when she had lost inspiration. He had always encouraged Rayna, her dreams, and had the utmost respect for her and her music. She still had love for him and probably always would. With a man who understood her deepest desires and held sympathies for her as a woman it was hard for Rayna not to. Where Ian's feeling lied with her now was uncertain to anyone, even Rayna.

The music from the speakers played a bit quiet than Rayna would've liked. With her hand in Damon's, and the nightlights reflecting off her hoop earrings he ordered her a drink.

Drinking away Ian from her mind admittedly, she was anxious to see him to say the least. She still wanted to be friends, but that was fleeting when she had Damon. Being with Damon was all consuming for her. She just didn't realize that being in love with him would be so much until her and Damon went through a rough patch.

With Damon touring and her making a record it was bound to take a strain on their relationship. She didn't really mind though, she would do anything for him.

"Penny or nickel for your thoughts, love?" Damon gave her a small smirk and tap on her chin.

"Nothing, I'm just glad we're here," she answered off the top of her head taking a swig of her beer, Guinness.

"Really? Seems to be a place for people to drink away their gloom," he countered, pandering around the dance floor and the chill area.

She couldn't help but laugh to herself with a shake of the head, this is exactly what this place was.

"Look, baby. Is that Morrissey?" He pointed to a tall man with a pinkish colored blouse. Perfectly ironed, and a quiff.

"It can't be" Rayna quipped as Damon lowkey pointed the man out.

"But if it is?" Damon looked to her eyes funnily.

"I think you'll go cross eyed, then" she joked back.

The man turned to his side, speaking to a rather handsome looking man with a camera wrapped around his neck.

"That is definitely Morrissey," Rayna concluded, taking her beer with her as Damon grabbed her hand going through the crowd as somehow within minutes the club livened up a bit.

He led her to Graham, as they debated whether or not the man whom was definitely Morrissey was in fact or not, him.

Rayna rolled her eyes as she needed to use the restroom.

"Hey when you guys figure out who Morrissey is how 'bout you come get me, huh?" She quipped funnily as the guys kept joking when in fact they knew it was him.

Before she excused herself and made her way to the other side of the club, she saddled her beer into Damon's hand.

After her restroom, and a few compliments of her red party dress from a few drunk girls, she made her way out. Curious to see Damon and Graham chatting with Morrissey, she absentmindedly ran herself into none other than Ashley.