Characters

Hey beautiful people, the author here, I just wanted to say that this story has gay slurs in it and I'm sorry if it offends anyone, as a gay guy, I hate hearing those words as much as any other gay or lesbian or any other LGBTQ+ person, I just didn't know how else to fit it into the story, I hope you all forgive me, and I hope you enjoy my first ever story.

Fynn Fuchs is an arctic fox who is abused by his pack members because of the fact that he is a fox and not a werewolf. He still has a 'wolf' like his pack members, except his is an arctic fox named Snow. Fynn is in the Wildridge pack. He is an omega, which is another reason why he is beaten daily.

Kurt Ludwig is the Alpha of the Shadow Rock pack. His wolf is named Ash after its black/grey fur.

Roan Zharkov is the Alpha of the Wildridge pack. His wolf is named Sliver after its silver fur. He hates omegas, especially Fynn, who he sees as a disgrace to the pack and nothing but a waste of space.

Alex Köning is the Beta of the Shadow Rock pack. His wolf is named Kai and has black fur with a red outlining. He is mated to Ryan Alitsuva who is an omega and who's wolf is named Liekki (Flame in Finnish) after its reddish-orange fur.