Chapter 4

(Kurt's POV)

"Let him live, I just want to get out of here," I hear my beautiful mate say.

"Okay, let's go then" I respond as I pick up my mate and carry him bridal style to my car. As I got to my car and went to put Fynn down he just nuzzled up to my chest and wouldn't let go, this made my wolf start to purr at the sight of our mate being this close to us.

"Baby I have to put you down so I can drive," I said to Fynn.

"O-okay," he said back, unlatching himself from my chest and going and sitting in my car.

When we start driving I turn around to see my mate fast asleep in the back seats.

-Time Skip-

(Still Kurt's POV)

As I stop my car in front of the Alpha suite were me and my mate will be living, I open the back door and lift my sleeping mate out of the car. As I do this he nuzzles into my neck, making my heart skip a beat. I carry my mate to our room and set him on the bed, I go to leave but I hear my mate whimper behind me so I turn to see him with tears in his eyes.

"What's wrong baby?" I ask him.

"I-I thought you were leaving me," he tells me.

"Why would I leave you?" I ask. What my mate says next will break my heart.

(Fynn's POV)

"Why would I leave you?" I hear my mate ask me.

"B-because I'm a filthy omega and your an Alpha, you deserve better than me, plus I'm a male, I can't give you an heir". I tell him with tears in my eyes.

(Kurt's POV) (again sorry for jumping 'round POVs)

"Baby, your not a filthy omega, I love you for who you are, I would never leave you. And as for the heir, you, in fact, can give me an heir." I respond.

"I-I can?" my mate asks

"Yes, because I'm an Alpha and I'm mated to a male omega, the Goddess made it so you can have puppies," I tell my mate.

(Fynn's POV)

"O-okay, I'm sorry for overreacting, it's just my old pack always told me that my mate would reject me because I'm a weak omega and that I can't shift into a wolf". I tell Kurt.

"You-You what!?" Kurt semi yells/ask me.

This scares me so I run into the closet in our room and I try to hide.

"Baby I'm sorry for yelling at you, can you just come out I want to ask you some questions," Kurt says.

"O-okay," I say as I come out bowing my head in submission. Kurt sees me doing this and lifts my chin up and says "You are my mate which makes you my equal, you don't need to bow your head when you talk to me".

"Okay, Alph- I mean Kurt". I say, Kurt then takes my hands and asks me what I meant when I said I couldn't shift into a wolf.

"W-well my after my first shift I noticed that all my other pack members were looking at me in disgust, so I raced to my room and looked in my mirror to see that I was staring at an arctic fox and not a wolf," I say, tears falling from my eyes.

"Can you shift for me baby, I want to see your fox?" Kurts asks me

"Okay," I say, as I begin to shift I hear my bones cracking and my features beginning to change. As the pain starts to go away I look up to see my mate with a shocked expression on his face. I don't like this look so I run and hide in the bathroom.

(Kurt's POV)

I see my mate run into our bathroom and I can hear him crying which makes my wolf angry that I made our mate sad.

"Why would you scare our mate like that !" my wolf Ash yells at me.

"I don't know, I didn't mean to scare him, I was just shocked at how beautiful his fox his".

"Snow is beautiful," Ash agrees.

"Snow?" I ask my wolf

"Snow, it's the name of Fynn's fox," Ash says.

"How do you know that?" I ask him

"Well while you two were talking, Snow and I were also talking". Ash responds.

"Oh," I say.

-736 words-