Chapter 5

(Fynn's POV)

After seeing my mate's shocked expression I ran to hide in our bathroom.

"You should go out there and talk with our mate, he's hurting," Snow told me.

"I know, but I don't know why he looked shocked when we shifted," I say.

"We will never figure out why our mate was shocked if we stay in this bathroom," Snow says to me.

"Damn do you always have to be the voice of reason?" I sarcastically ask him.

(Kurt's POV)

"You should go tell our mate why you were shocked, maybe that will calm him down," Ash tells me.

"Yeah, your right" I respond. So I walk up to our bathroom door and right as I'm about to knock on the door, it flies open and outruns my mate who jumps into my arms crying about how "He's sorry for hurting me and Ash and how he's a bad mate"

I shut him up by placing a kiss on his lips.

(Fynn's POV)

Kurt kissed me and I stood there frozen, then I grabbed my mate's face and kissed him back. We did this for a while each trying to gain dominance over the other, of course, Kurt being the Alpha won and he pushed me onto the bed.

I looked up at him with lust and I begged him to mark me.

(Kurt's POV)

"Please MARK ME" my mate begged me.

"Baby, it will hurt are you sure you want me to mark you?" I ask with concern.

"YES! MARK ME KNOW!" he yells at me.

"That was hot," Ash says to me.

"Yes, it was" I agree. I love to see my mate being more dominant, not that I hate his usually submissive self.

"Okay baby, I'm going to need you to take your shirt off so I can mark your shoulder," I tell Fynn.

"O-okay," He says

(Fynn's POV)

As I take off my shirt and lay down on our bed, Kurt is hovering over my shoulder sniffing where his mark will be. He stops sniffing and tells me to close my eyes. As I do I feel a sharp pain in my shoulder and then I pass out.

(Kurt's POV)

I stand to the side of our bed watching my mate's chest rise and fall as he breathes. My focus is broken when Alex who is my Beta knocks on the door to my bedroom.

"What is it, Alex?" I ask.

"Nothing Alpha, I just wanted to check-in, you haven't left your room since you got here," he says

"Baby, come back to the bedroom"

We all turn to see Alex's mate Ryan standing there wearing one of Alex's shirts that look like a dress on Ryan's smaller frame.

"Okay Hunny, I'll be right there," Alex says to Ryan as he turns back to me and says goodbye to me and Fynn who by now if awake.

(Fynn's POV)

As Alex and Ryan leave our room, I turn to Kurt and ask, "Do I get to mark you?"

"Well yes..." He responds

"Yes....?" I say.

"Well you will mark me after I mark you when we mate," Kurt tells me.

"Okay, when can we mate?" I ask him

"When its the full moon" he responds.

"Okay, when is that?" I ask

"In a couple of weeks," "But baby we should get some sleep, I don't know about you but I'm tired," Kurt tells me.

"Okay, good night Kurt," I say as I drift into sleep.

-537 words-