Chapter 6

(Fynn's POV)

I wake up and realize that I haven't cooked the pack breakfast so I rush out of bed and run down to the kitchen where I see that there are already omegas cooking breakfast. Just then I feel hands on my shoulders and I hear Kurt ask me "Baby what's wrong, why did you rush out of bed?"

"I thought I was still at my old pack and I didn't want to be beaten by Alpha Roan," I say.

"Oh well here we have our omegas cook breakfast for us, you can go sit down and wait for them to finish". Kurt says to me.

I go to sit down at the table when one of the omegas says "Good morning Luna"

"Luna?" I ask

"Your not an omega anymore since you are mated to our Alpha that makes you our Luna," The omega tells me.

"Oh okay," I respond.

"Babe?" I say to Kurt

"Yes?" he responds, "I'm going to help the omegas with the clean up from breakfast"

"Oh no Luna that won't be necessary," the same omega says.

"No I insist, I want to get to know all of you better," I say

"O-Okay" the omega responds bowing his head in submission. "Oh and one more thing, the omegas will no longer have to bow their heads in submission when talking to me," I tell no one in particular.

"Yes Luna!" I hear.

-238 words-