Chapter 12

Bold are conversations in the pack mind-link

(Kurt's POV)

I'm woken up by the sounds of Fynn throwing up, so I rush into the bathroom to comfort my mate.

(Fynn's POV)

I'm jolted awake by the sudden feeling of needing to throw up, as I get to the bathroom I begin to throw up. This goes on for what seems like hours until I feel the comforting touch of Kurt's hands.

(Kurt's POV)

As I'm comforting my mate I mind-link Nikki (who is the pack doctor) telling him "Nikki, I need you to come up to Fynn and my room asap!"

Moments later Nikki appears with his mate Damien.

(Nikki's POV)

"Nikki, I need you to come up to Fynn and my room asap!" Alpha Kurt mind-links me.

"Yes Alpha!" I respond.

"Damien" I yell for my mate

"Yes baby?" he responds.

"Alpha Kurt and Luna Fynn need our help asap," I tell him.

"O-okay?" he responds sounding concerned.

(Damien's POV)

As Nikki and I got to Alpha Kurt and Luna Fynn's room we can both hear sounds of someone vomiting coming from their bathroom.

(Fynn's POV)

I hear Kurt say to someone I can't see "Oh thank the Goddess your here, I wish it was on better terms."

"You called us here to help your mate, so could you tell my mate and me what happens to be the problem?" someone says.

(Kurt's POV)

"Okay, you see, this morning I was woken up by my mate throwing up so I vent to comfort him and that's when I called for you two," I tell Nikki and his mate Damian.

"I know this is a personal question for both of you, but when was the last time you mated?" Damien asks.

"About two weeks ago, why?" I ask.

(Damien's POV) 

"About two weeks ago, why?" Kurt asks.

"Well, I might have an idea, although we will have to go to the pack hospital. Is that okay with you Luna Fynn?" I ask

(Fynn's POV)

"Well, I might have an idea, although we will have to go to the pack hospital. Is that okay with you Luna Fynn?" the man I just learned is named Damien asks me.

"Y-y-yes" I stutter out.

"Okay just follow us" Damien's mate Nikki tells Kurt and me.

(Kurt's POV)

"Tyttö?" my mate mind-links me (Tyttö is Finnish for babe)

"What is it, baby?" I respond

"Can you carry me to the pack hospital?" He asks me

"Of course baby," I tell him as I pick him up and carry him bridal style to the pack hospital.

-Time Skip to pack hospital-

"Can you set Fynn on the table for me please?" Damien asks me.

"Of course," I tell him.

-448 words-