Satyrs and Families

Briar pov:

Well dang that's a lot of nature spirits. I look out the door and see the same satyr, Grover I think, and his crew. But they're also surrounded by a bunch of dryads of so many shades of tree and bushes. A cloud nymph with a young satyr is in the ranks as well.

"Um hi you guys, so I only found out today I'm the son of Pan," they all look at me with hope and acceptance in their eyes. "I however know you guys already look up to and respect Grover so until I am fully ready to take my father's place he's in charge ok." I look over at Grover who looks like he's tearing up while holding hands with a beautiful dryad.

I go up to him, "These are also your people and they trust you, once I figure out how to best help you guys I will come back so you can teach me all you know. Thank you." Then he just loses it tears streaming down his face. I look over at Niko for guidance.

"Ok well we both need food still you think you can get these guy to feed us?" Nodding I look back at the nature spirits and ask them politely. "Can you please let us get to the food we're drained."

Me and Niko start walking as they all converge on Grover congratulating him on finding me and being Lord in my place.

"Finally you guys are here we're so HUNGRY," Harry and the rest of the crew are sitting around a long main table at the front of the food pavilion. I grab a seat next to Thor as Dionysus start to let the food come in.