Surprise!

I won't be changing the pictures from earlier in the story

Kori

Throughout the night Dave barely spoke to me. The owner, Kash came over to VIP to speak to me and I felt him staring at me the whole time. Kash used to love me because I made his club so much money like people would fly from all over to see me.

"Get my homies a bottle of Henny" I heard Dave say to the bottle girl while pointing to a group of Jamaicans on the other side of VIP.

Slow motion came on and I instantly saw my girls dancing on their men while I looked over at Dave who was in his phone. I walked over to him and started grinding on him as went to the beat of the song and started to slightly bounce up and down while looking looking back knowing Dave was trying hard not to slap my ass, he loved when I bounce on it. I turned around and straddled him and started grinding on him again and bent down to bite his ear.

"Uh oh my girl Ecstasy giving the homie Dave the bizness" the DJ said

Next thing I know I hear

"Yaaaasss that's my girl" Reya said hyping me

The song was over and before I got up I gave Dave a peck. As I sat back down I saw someone that I wished I never would see again...Nina aka Lushes, she never liked me because I took all the spotlight from her when I came to Miami. She would try everything to throw me off but never succeeded. I saw her eyeing Dave and already knew it was about to be some shit.

 I saw her eyeing Dave and already knew it was about to be some shit

Dave

I couldn't even get my dick soft from that show just Kori gave me before I seen Nina ass coming up the steps. I put my face in my hand and prayed this didn't go side ways.

"Hey Davie" she said

"Sup" I said dryly

"Why didn't you tell me you were coming to town"

"Didn't know I had to"

"Well we hadn't seen you in a while I figured you'd like to catch u-"

"He good" Kori said cutting her off

Nina looked over to Kori and scoffed

"I'm sorry I wasn't talking to you"

"Well I was talking to you"

"Anyway Davie my number is still the same hit me up" she said while licking her lips

"Yea lick them dry ass lips and like I said he good he don't want no ran through pussy no more and did you ever tell Keith you burned him"

Nina's mouth fell open "You bitch"

"I guess not since you had his baby, oh wait I forgot he doesn't know that isn't his son"

"The fuck" a deep voice said as turned to see Keith one of the night managers walking over to us

"Ooops sorry" I said with a smirk while Nina gave me the evil eye looking nervous