𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 - 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

'I'll love you long after your gone'

[WORD COUNT: 2.3k!]

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Tony didn't like a list of things, and the silence was right at the top. He had to keep busy, sitting and doing nothing was something he found almost impossible, he was an upbeat man with a heart to keep his eyes occupied.

"This isn't exactly something I'd call entertaining" Tony groaned, folding his arms over his lap in the leather chair of the medical bay. Banner shot him a warning glance, disappointed in the attitude Tony was already giving him, and he'd been sat there no longer than three minutes.

"Watching a sick girl never was a source of entertainment Tony, don't make your reason to go to hell any stronger," Banner shook his head, "besides that isn't why I brought you down here"

Banner had brought Tony downstairs for a number of reasons, but your wellbeing was the main one. Banner hadn't turned a blind eye to your condition, and neither had he to the fact that this was effecting Peter. He'd seen things like this before, and he was certain he didn't want it to have a bad outcome on Peter's wellbeing and attitude, "can I ask what the fuck your intentions were with that thing?" Banner quizzed, one arm folded across his chest as he paced, stopping only momentarily to look at Tony.

"It's an alien lifeform that can change its entire being, you really think I wasn't gonna play with it?"

"Tony, you put a kid's life in danger" he sighed, gesturing over to you with eyes that were filled with guilt and sorrow. Of course Banner knew that you weren't supposed to fall victim to the symbiotes retaliation the symbiote on the suit, but you had, and Tony should have recognized that in the first place, for if it wasn't you then it would have been Peter.

"Look I don't exactly feel proud of it, okay... It's not like I got an easy passing on it either"

"Yeah no shit," Banner swallowed, finally stopping the uneasy steps back and forth to lean up against the wall. Banner was worried about Peter over everything, maybe even over you. He had reacted in the worst way possible, it might even have been an insight the what Peter could be hiding. He'd lashed out, and he had every right to, but when you're dealing with a teenager with haywire emotions and on the other hand he's a freaking superhuman... You find yourself with a problem on your hands. "You might have deserved it but none of us saw that coming. Doesn't that worry you?"

"I should have seen it coming, at the end of the day he's either gonna blame me or himself, and I'd much rather that blame be on me. If he's fighting me, then at least he's not fighting himself" Tony shrugged, "we all know he's not as go lucky as he comes across"

"But this is why I'm pressuring you on finding the result in her cure," Banner leaned forward, arm outstretching over towards your bed seated in front of the two males, "you know she's the only thing he's holding on to"