Chapter 1

I was sitting in my Void making puppets. Boardum hit me like a brick on a segway so I decided to do something. I was 3 weeks pregnant now. About two weeks ago I was able to find abortion pills in the UnderFell AU, luckily they were on the surface with shops. I was wanting to end the pregnancy with them, but a voice was screaming at me not to, so I decided against it. I threw them back in UnderFell, hitting Sans' head while at it.

After all, I knew it would be wrong to take them. Doesn't matter if I am the destroyer of worlds, that's just a dick move to kill your own child. They aren't even born yet, that would be sad more then anything. Besides, I'm actually making something, not destroying it.

Right about now my stomach started to get big, growing every week. I tired to cover it, even with my fights with that squid. Want them to be safe when they're born. I don't want them to take my place, destroying beings and having to deal with themselves because of a stupid cycle. I want the best for my child, even if I have to wear a mask and be a lair to them. It's for the best.

I decided to stop destroying alternate universes a week ago. This is because every time I started to destroy, it makes me vomit in front of monsters. And every time, Ink came in and would witness it. He would stare at me with disgust on his skeletal face. So I decided to stop.

But one question stuck to my mind as I droned on with my life. When was I going into labor? A normal human would take 9 months, but was it the same for monsters? That I didn't know. No one knows of my condition, except for my older brother Geno. At first I was frightened to tell him, but when I did, he was surprised.

He was joyful about it. He asked who the father was, but I told him I didn't know. And it was true. Everything was blurry. That's when he started to worry.

Ink Comyet's -Point of View-

It's been about a week since Error as stopped destroying my creations. Did he finally decide to change? Maybe even died? No, he is an evil guy, he wouldn't change out of no were like this. Besides, if he died the Multiverse wouldn't function correctly without him. And Reaper would of told me about it right away.

"Ink?" I turned around. "Oh hey Dreamy." I cooed, looking back at the direction I was staring at for a while now. "You alright? You've been spacing out for a while now." He stated with concern. "Yea, I'm ok, just thinking that's all." I put a hand on my head and rubbed one of my temples to relax slightly.

"Well, what are you thinking about?" A pair of arms wrap around me as a body was pressed against my back. "That doesn't really concern you Dream." I turn around and boop his nose. "Plus, do you wanna. . . You know?" I asked as a smirk fought it's way on my face.

"Mm. . Ink not now, but some day." My smirk faded into a frown of disappointment. Dream kisses my forehead lightly. "It's night right now, we should get to bed." I sighed and nodded. "Yea, ok then."

We both changed, of course I teased his ribs but that was it. We laid down, Dream cuddling into my chest and falling asleep. My mind wandered off to Error. What ever did happen to him?

I woke up the next morning to find the warmth on my chest gone. Looking down, I noticed Dream was missing. "He's probably already on duty." I got up and sat on the edge of my bed for a moment. I blinked. Oh right, I forgot. I got up and got dressed in my classic clothes. Placing Broomie on my back I smiled at myself in the mirror. With a determined smile I made a portal.

I'm going to go see Error. I jumped in.

Unknown's -Point of View-

A smirk danced on my face as I made food for my brother. I had just recently bought hexafluorosilicic acid from a store. Isn't it just perfect? Killing your own brother with poisonous food?

No?

Well I'm disappointed.

Yes indeed. He is my brother, but. . . Well I didn't really care about him. I only care for Error. Oh my sweet little Error. . . I love his smell. . . His body. . . And every other part of him! Ah. . . I just want him in my clutches once more. "Sans? Is the food ready?" Papyrus called out to me. I faltered for a moment. I groaned slightly and put on a bright smile on my face. "Yes!! I'll bring it right out!" I stated, putting my special ingredient on his food.

I smirked a little. Finally that fucker will die, and I honestly don't care if he does, I need to focus all my care and love to Error, not my lazy brother. I hand him a plate, I sit next to him in the living room and eat my food. Chewing it I smile at the taste. "I love my food! Don't you Papyrus?" I ask, glancing at him. "Yes, I love it bro. Your the best cooker in the whole world." He stated, taking another bite of the food.

He began to choke. "Sa-sans. . . ?" I hum, biting into my food once more. "What's going on?" He asked, looking frightened. I smiled more as he started to groan in pain, clutching his chest. Papyrus started to scream in pain. "I-it hurts! My bones! They're burning!! Please!"

"MAKE IT STOP!!"

"IT'S BURNING!"

"I CAN'T BREATHE!!"

"SANS! PLEASE HELP ME!!"

I stood up as he was crumbling on the floor. I giggled at him. "Your such a fool Papyrus. You know damn well I had mental problems, and yet you refused to get me to Dr. Undyne? Your so stupid." I watch him slowly die from the effects of H.A., shrinking into nothing.

He soon stopped panting, no breathing. I noticed his jacket ripped at his clawing, his bones shattered around. I sigh heavily.

My mind then became clear, realization setting in of what I just did. "Papyrus?" A tear slipping down my face. "No. . . nononononononono!! Papyrus!" I sobbed, reaching down and grabbing his once whole bones. I tried to connect them like a puzzle, but this one was to complex for me. "What have I done!?" I sobbed more. "Don't leave me! Please!" Then, I stopped crying.

I stood up, my mind became blank. My emotions started to shift again, sad to happy. I started to giggle.

"Haha. . ."

"Hehe. . ."

"HAHAHAHA HAHA HAHAHAHA!" I instantly started to laugh like a maniac. I heard the phone ring. I stopped and went over to it.

"Hello?"

"Blueberry! How are you doing?"

"Hey Dream, I'm fine. Just hanging here with Papy."

"Nice! Can you come help me real quick with some monsters? I need them to stay positive."

"Sure thing!" I cheered and hung up, a smirk on my face as I looked at Papyrus one last time.

media_3676